Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: CrystaliaM25`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I am mostly one to be on the good side rather then evil. I seek out to destroy those that wish to harm innocent members of society as a character, but I also love to have a good laugh amongst friends. I am also an adequate roleplayer and have been for 2 Years.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from England and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft when I saw a trial version available and decided to try it out. Upon testing it I instantly fell in love. I started out as a Priestess and decided that this was the class for me, with their Holy powers to shun the evils of Azeroth.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
What made me seek this server was that my friends told me it was the BEST roleplaying server for Warcraft fans that wished to have a good time and not be disgusting with erotic roleplays.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The roleplay that appeals to me the most would have to be anything to do with action. I'm more of the adventurous person, as like my characters are.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is a Human because of their unique past that is riddled with death, destruction, betrayal and excitement. My favorite class as a Human would have to be the Priest class. I LOVE this class the most because of its relation to Holy spells and the goodness in the world, pulled together with the Argent Dawn to rid the world of the vile scourge.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectation for this server is to have a fun friendly roleplaying experience that lives without limitations. I hope to see that evil is constantly at war with the forces of light. A world that needs heroes, villains and most importantly, to be saved from the very creatures that walk upon its land.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that appeals to me the most is the rule that bans certain types of sexual roleplays. I often find myself that most people that RP on retail is all about erotica. This just absolutely grosses me out since Warcraft should be about magic and heroes that have arrived to save everyone, or the evil scourge that wish to destroy the entire world that will be under the control of the Lich King.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As the young priestess awoke from her slumber in her home city of Stratholme, something seemed wrong. She quickly changed from her sleeping attire into an enchanted robe of pure Mageweave Cloth. It had belonged to her great grandmother who had been killed by an villainous necromancer. As she opened the door that led out onto Crusader's Square, she stepped out onto the streets. She looked up into the sky with a worried look and saw the sky cloudy and fog drifting low. The Priestess decided to go see if there was a gathering at the town hall. Along she dashed, through the streets that were bare and only filled with delivered grain, and goods that were sold along the streets. As she reached the town hall, there were many citizens outside looking furious.
"Ah, Sennie! How nice to see you here. Will you go out and see what the problem is at the front gates?" the mayor called out from the angry mob of citizens.
Priestess Sennie nodded to the mayor and swiftly walked through to the front gates where guards were stationed. There were many citizens attempting to escape but were shot down by the Mage-Priests or slayed by the Warrior Guards. She dashed forward towards the guards angrily shouting angrily.
"What do you think your doing?! You're killing innocent citizens! What would Prince Arthas say about this?!" Sennie shouted furiously at the guards.
"Priestess, the grain has been plagued and we have been ordered to purge this city. Lady Jaina has requested that you see her outside the gates." A commanding guard explained as she walked straight up to him.
Sennie looked confused, furious and yet, sad for the lost souls that were being murdered on this day. She nodded quickly to the commander and strode out of the city without glancing back at the horrible murders that were being committed, a single tear fell from her eyes as the sound of women screaming and children crying was muffled by the casting of Holy Bolts, killing the poor citizens of Stratholme. As she reached the bridge to enter and exit Stratholme, The Knights of The Silver Hand were leaving with Jaina. Prince Arthas walked passed Sennie angrily and into the city were horrible transformations were taking place. Sennie dashed forward towards Jaina to join them in shunning Prince Arthas and his demand of The Culling of Stratholme.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to the server!