Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ikillkittys`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
The type of player I am contains many things, I'm a kind and freindly player to all most of the time. I am quick witted and energized most of the time. I don't get really get into squabbles with fellow players and I'm not much of a fuss.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from America. And my primary language is English. I don't speak any other languages though it would be nice to learn them.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft from my Freind's. From there I started to play in BC (Retail) and Ive learned much about this game, I think the one reason I love this game so much Is the storyline/Lore.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Many of my Freind's play on this server and I used to RP alot. I have a fondness for it, and I hear its no better anywhere else than here!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really do not have any specific roleplay as my favorite, but I will say that "Interesting Roleplay" to me is Combat, Exotic, and the normal Tavern roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
For roleplay I would have to say Human Paladin. I love the feel of being a bringer of the light, and bettering the world with each swing of my sword. For retail, I like Night Elf warriors. They look superb in plate armor, and warriors are just a very fun class to play.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be very fun and kind. And one of the best RP servers out there.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would say maturity. In game, my personality is not mature most of the time but when needed be, you have to know when to stop or when to quit it. Everything has there limits.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The tale never to be told..

This story is told in the event's after the 4 mortal races banded against the Burning Legion where the Factions slowly started to pull apart.. In the frigid caves of the Alterac Mountains, a baby's cry can be heard silently muffled by a wool blanket. "What are we to do with him Grek'thum?" "The Old Shaman brushed his hand lightly over the young infant's face. "We Shall take him In as our own, he know's no better, and his mind is not twisted into what his bretheren would have done to him." Grek'thum pauses a moment then smiles lightly. "We shall name him Kagarosh.." The young woman gasped. "Grek! That's an honorable Orc title you cant-" The shaman raises his hand for silence. "He will breath in the life we live Keshka, and he will see this world for what It really Is.." Keshka sighed and nodded, "Im sorry Grek.. It's just that.. Who know's what will happen to him now.." Grek walked out to a clearing outside of the cave and looked at the starlit sky, "Keshka, ready the carriage, we move out for Durotar tommorow, this boy will become a true horde." And so the trio traveled for many Nights and Days, enduring the cold night's and blistering hot days. After 2 week's there travels ended at Orgrimmar, the Horde capitol of the world some call it... Grek'thum grunted as he looked around while unloading wheat and other produce from the carriage. "Keshka" He whispered. The apprentice cam attentively. "Yes Grek?" Grek'thum nudged his head towards a small little brown bag. He silently whispered again. "Take the child to the hut, I will take the carriage to the stable." Later that night the debate on what the child's fate will be was decided. "He cant be kept here for long unless we find some other way Grek!" Grek sighed "I have an Idea but I know you will not like it" She raised her eyebrows. "I will take him to thrall tommorow, His fate will be decided once and for all." She squeaked with fear. "W-WHAT!?, There is no way Thrall would have mercy on a human!" Grek stared deep into Keshka's eyes. "I beleive young one.. that He has a heart.. Like we all do.." Orgrimmar was very quiet that next day, for an imporant decision was to be made. Thrall sat upon his throne and tapped his fingers on the side of the throne chair. On one side he see's his people glaring at him, seething with annoyance at how it's taking this long to kill a so called "Alliance Whelp" On the other side Thrall can hear his heart call out to him.. showing him what's right. After a long pause he stood up and brushed off his arm's. "My brother's of the horde.. You forget where we come from. You forget we must accept all who have been turned away from those that do not want them, as I look upon you today can I really say to you I will kill this young infant whether it be an Orc or a Human? No.. Today is a new day for the Horde, and for all of you! If we resort to this kind of slaughtering we are not better than the Alliance itself, so I ask of you.. Accept this child as your own kin. For your Warcheif. For your people. Because I know He is accepted in my heart... There was a long silence.. Until a lone troll started to clap and cheer. "Dis be a great day for da horde.." One after the other people started to cheer and rejoice, before you know it the whole throne room was erupting in applause and shout's of joy... 18 Years Later. Elwyn Forrest. Kagarosh eye's started to water as he saw Stormwind in the Horizon, he looked slowly at the Warcheif who had shown him so much about life. "Warcheif.. I.. I.. I dont want this to be goodbye. But.. I want you to know.. You have been the closest thing to a father Ive ever had.. And that means alot.. Thrall Smiled and ruffled the young man's hair "You have learned much kagarosh, and Im not worried about you. But the time has come my son.. You need to be with your people.. Always remember.. The Horde.. Me.. And Grek'thum will always be in your heart where ever you go.. "Kagarosh hugged thrall tightly before he set off on his mount to the gate's of SW" Everything about Kagarosh was to be forgotten in his new life with the Alliance, but he will always remember that he is Horde at heart.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
It would be greatly appreciated if my App was accepted :)
Quote:Ikillkittys`s Introduction

Quote:Ikillkittys

Quote:I kill kitties.

-.-

...welcome to the server.