Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Back from the rush of "Having two jobs at the same time"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey CotH ! I wonder if you guys remember me... I mainly played with Seizael back then when I was active. I am now back, had two jobs and really couldn't find the time for RP ! I also had to prepare my LARP event, ther is another one in 8 days.. hehe. If some of you guys want to see pics and know more about this event, just tell me and I'll make another post about it and give links and such... also could talk about the character I play ;p. So yea ! I don't want to sound silly... but... I've been off for a while and lots of changes happened, I just am not sure where to begin... I did reserved my character's name "Seizael" already, about two weeks ago. Now what ! I missed CotH... by the way, a lot ! So Haii guys ! I am back

:)
I'm sure everyone is very happy to have you back.

Welcome <3
So I wonder, Now I have to make a new game account, right ? Did they updated to Cataclysm yet ? I am extremly confused -_-
Of course we want to know about it!

Yea, you'll need to make a new account and no, its still WotLK
Welcome back Seiz. A lot of info you should look up if you haven't already.

Such as .addrpitem and .lo rp ( search word I.E. sword/ hammer/ cowl ) things like that

Also I hear there is a modifier for our height now. Be sure to pick up the free goggles from the Orc who hands out bags at GM Island ( the new OOC area ) for the nude bug fix. Aaand that should be it, enjoy yourself and welcome back once more!
So what... im lost...
If you come on Astus will help you =)
Oh lordy lord ... such a long time... I really miss that ! Yea I want to get back on pretty soon but don't know how ;( I've got the right updates and stuff but I can't log in... I was told I had to register on another site but I can't find out where. I went on the Account Mgmt. and tried to create an account there and it said that it wasn't fitting with the forum... so I went on Trinity forum and made a account... and there I am completly confused.
You need to use the exact forum name, password, and email that you have registered here.
I'm glad you're a fellow LARPer. Welcome back, anyways! ^^