Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: dual accounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would it be possible to have two accounts? And if I could, will I have to answer questions all over again?

I would like to do this because I am leading two guilds (wel co-leading one of them) and they are supposed to RP with each other, also I have certain characters which are heavily related to each other. You may find this selfish and you may think "why don't you RP with other people?" the answer is, I do rp with other people, and having these dual accounts means I can make better RP for everyone else who is involved in the whole Void vs Heretic Circus vs Blades of Autumn thing. Seeing as I have two characters in the Void, and one supposedly in the Heretic Circus (as a slave) how ever she is the co-leader of the Blades of Valor. And lots of other plot lines I have planned with other stuff, but I don't wanna give out any spoilers, even OOC ones. So yeah, Jideao and Sangius were the same person, but on different accounts. So it does happen anyway.

Please could I do this? So like that, when I come back in September, it can be epic RP for my self, and others?
You should never create a second account, whether it is on the forums or in-game. If you would like a second game account, you need only create a ticket stating so. It will then be escalated to Kretol.

Please note, however, that you will not immediately get the second account and that the ticket may be open for some time. We're not ignoring it, promise.
PM Kretol and ask for a second account, don't make one yourself. Simple as that, no reason needed, he'll give you one as your name plus a 2 at the end, Ex. 'Anski2'
Thanks
Anski Wrote:PM Kretol and ask for a second account, don't make one yourself. Simple as that, no reason needed, he'll give you one as your name plus a 2 at the end, Ex. 'Anski2'
This is unfortunately no longer correct! The second account must be requested in-game via ticket. I'll link the appropriate post once I can find it.