Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: shadowsnake117`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi, I am 17 years old going on 18 and have been playing WoW for almost 2 years. When I first started playing this game it was on a PvP server in which I mainly raided with my guild most of the time. Unfortunately, we disbanded after things started to turn sour. I play other RPGs and I am also a console gamer.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in the United States so my primary language is English, but I also speak Spanish due to my Latino heritage.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
There are two ways that I got into Warcraft, but the one that sticks out is when I was at my friend's house and he let me try the game out since he played too. I remember he let me play on his level 12 hunter and thats when I realized, "Hm...This is pretty fun."

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
To be honest, It was through a Google search. I was wondering if there existed private servers solely dedicated to RP rather than just straight up PvP and Raiding.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I will admit that I have not been role playing for long so there are still things I have yet to try, but I tend to prefer both "Dark-themed" and "Good-themed" role play. I also enjoy the "epic adventure" role play as well.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would be the Night Elves because I really like the art direction that pertains to them and their culture. As for my favorite class...I can't really say because I find that each class has it's own unique abilities and functionalities.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Having read the rules, I am expecting to join a friendly community of Role Players that are both mature and respectful.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rules about respect and maturity appeal to me the most because there are many people on retail RP servers that are just downright disrespectful of other people's creative storytelling.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He ran through the forest with all his stamina gathered up. The beast that had wounded him earlier was nowhere to be found and he relished the thought that they wouldn't meet again. He sat up against a tree breathing in and out rapidly as his life-long companion "Demon," an orange-furred Lynx, looked up at his master. He was a young looking Night Elf with long dark blue hair. Wounds on his face, arms, and legs. Blood running down from a 4-inch scratch on his cheek. He looked down to Demon and said, "Think we lost it?"

The lynx quickly turned to face the other way and snarled at a nearby bush. The Night Elf had caught his breath, he raised his bow and drew an arrow from his quiver. His long light-blue ears twitched as he heard the slight patter of paws near the bush. The beast had returned. The patter came close and the Elf slowly pulled back the bow string with an arrow praying to Elune to guide his aim. Demon snarled again at the bush ready to strike as the Hunter himself prepared to release the arrow. The bush began to shake and out came the figure. The hunter's eyes widened and Demon ceased to growl...

The beast in the bush was nothing but a mere squirrel!

The hunter's gaze remained on the critter who seemed to be minding his own business while chewing on a small acorn. His expression turned into a smile and he slowly started to chuckle at the silliness of the situation. He looked over at his pet and said, "I guess that answers my question..."

The hunter and his faithful companion strode out of the forest into a grassy green field, both having escaped a near-death situation.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope my time here will be very enjoyable!
Welcome to the server!