Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: phenox1707`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hmm.

Well, I started playing WoW awhile ago, and have played on and off since then. I played for awhile in Vanilla, a little in BC, and then most recently in WotLK. Out of all of those, I think I enjoyed BC the most. Dunno why.

I used to Roleplay a lot, but I've had a constant writers block for about a half a year now. Hoping that this server might help me with that.

Other than that, I play video games on and off, too. Xbox 360 and PC games mostly. I love first person shooters and RPGs, or anything in-between.

And that's me in a nutshell.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from the United States. English is my primary language, but I do speak some Spanish too.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
If I remember correctly, I first started playing WoW with two of my friends about 5 years ago. I made a Hunter, got it to 30, and quit. Wasn't too keen on the level up rate, but I was a terrible gamer back then anyways.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
One of my BEST FRIENDS EVER recommended I start RPing with her here. Couldn't deny her that request. =)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like almost any type of roleplay, but I prefer to do it in small groups. I don't like RPing with a lot of people, it gets too hectic and details can be missed.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favorite race? Dwarf. Class? Probably the Hunter. I like them because they were what I first started with. No other reasons.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I expect to do some Roleplaying, but other than that, I don't have any expectations. I don't know what it will be like (never RP'd in WoW before), but it should be fun, and that's enough for me.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the rules on Godmoding and Maturity because, in the past, I've had some really bad experiences with people abusing both of those rules. Glad you guys cover it all here.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
For now I'm going to wait on this, just because I want to see if I will enjoy the server as well as my friend tells me I will. If I want to move up, though, I will be happy to share with everyone. =)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
-shrug- I don't have any questions or comments yet, but I'm sure I will once I start playing.
Welcome to the server!