Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: BladeofAgony`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a really fun and creative person to play with, I'm always coming up with new ideas and methods to approach things. I enjoy playing WoW Horde
side, though with the upcoming expansion I might just go ally side to try out the Worgen.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the USA, land of bacon mayonnaise and the soon to be sandwich in a can! My primary language is American!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was browsing on the internet and I wanted to play an rts so I downloaded Warcraft 3 and fell in love with it. Eventually I got WoW and the rest is history.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I wanted to rp with a dedicated group of rpers without having to shell out cash I didn't have.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like all role play in general, though I'm not too fond of rp fights against player character since there is the eventual god modding.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race are the Orcs because well... I'll give you all a hint "Orkz iz da biggest and da strongest!".

My favorite class is the Rogue because its the first class I got to 80

What are your expectations of this server?:
That I'll fall in love with it and have a great time

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The race limitations, half breeds and nekos really annoyed the living hell out of me in retail servers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The harsh winter winds howled as they enveloped the small cabin of Grundi. Inside of the quaint cabin lied Grundi the Stormpike dwarf, resting in his
favorite chair with his loyal worg Volk resting at his masters heels. The fireplace crackled as the timber that slept within began to collapse upon itself, it would not be for another hour or so that the fire would die out.

The long crimson curtains of the cabin layed tattered on the floor, most likely the result of Grundi or something else getting caught up in them as
they went to open close or open the window. The floor boards in the cabin were covered in several large cracks and scratches, most likely from the
weapons that were stored within the cabin.

Frost began to form upon Groundi's long red beard, he payed no mind to the growing collection. The cabin began to stench of blood, most likely from the mouth Volk whom had recently engaged in battle with several Orcs.

Several weeks past, Corthan (Grundis brother) arrived at the small cabin. As the door creeped open the shadowed guises of several rotting Orcs
emerged from the shadows, Corthan grasped his hammer and slowly entered the cabin. There waiting for him with his heart torn out resting in his favorite chair was Grundi and the eviscerated Volk.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes, how exactly are rp fights conducted on the server? Is there a set rules or is it up to the individual?
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. There are typically two ways that people RP fight on the server, trust and roll fights. Trust fights are pretty well known, basically you trust the other person to fight equally, while you do the same. Roll fights are typically used, but different versions are used. Some do it based on a completely random /roll 100, while other's have systems laid out for bonuses, defense and things of that sort, more like a DND style.