Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Artexix`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, I am Artexix. I will be deciding on character names if I get accepted. I am usually a dedicated RP'er, I have actually spent a whole day doing nothing but sitting in Loch Modan RP'ing with a bunch of people on DXG back when it wasn't a full pvp server. I am not any of the following.

1-The mysterious Blood Elf that sits in the corner of the Silvermoon inn looking at nothing but the rack on the bartender.

2-The "High Elf" Death Knight that apparently is a Paladin, but can give people diseases like an overused female alt.

3-The Ashbringer, I cannot stand people that think lore-bending is fine. I mean, if you have such an important weapon, you'd obviously be spending your time in ICC being 10 feet tall watching a bunch of Blood Elves getting mauled by the Undead.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the majestic land of Gnarnia...

But really, I was born in Newberg, Oregon. I now live in Maui.

I speak English, and I'm taking a Spanish class, which I will probably fail.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
From a few friends back in middle school. Started back in 7th grade back in 2.1, I've never looked back since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I googled WoW RP Server because I'm tired of carrying scrubs on Molten-WoW.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Generally, I'll participate in any RP that isn't retarded. But I usually ignore fighting other players, since they usually god-mod.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't really have one to be honest, I always play a Human if I'm Alliance, and I'll be an Orc/Tauren/Undead if I'm horde.

For PvE/PvP, I can play a Paladin/Death Knight/Shaman/Warrior. But I've RP'd as a Priest, Warlock, Mage, and Druid as well as the above mentioned.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't want to see any Blood Elves with the Ashbringer saying that he got it from American Eagle/Hot Topic.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Ye Ole Rule of Roleplaying. :D

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The story of Art, the Hero of Loch Modan

Art Walterson lived a normal life in the land of Westfall. He was a simple farmer along with his Father, Brandon and Sister, Marie. They spent their days picking wheat and running errands from their humble abode to Sentinel Hill.

The lot of them always had a weapon on them at all times to defend themselves against the Defias that would occasionally attempt to rob them, but it always resulted in one of the sturdy Waltersons coming out alive and a bit richer.

One day however, it all changed.

Art was walking home one evening, his trusty iron claymore strapped around his back as he pondered the night's supper. "Maybe some roasted boar with some ale." He thought while walking. Suddenly, he heard a scream that echoed across the land. "Kayla!" he yelled as he started to run with haste.

Once he got to the farm, he saw something horrific. His father and sister were laying on top of each other, covered in blood as their disemboweled heads stared into his soul. "And the third one comes along for my supper..." came a dark voice from inside the house. "W-W-WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!?!?" Art screamed as he rushed in, just to be smashed into the ground by a blast of dark magic. "I thought humans knew better then to go running in like that, you usually get wiped into the ground like your dear Father as I took his life from him." said the being inside the house.

"W-w-who are you?" Art said weakly, his entire body quivering with crippling pain, "And why did you do this?" He said as he started to pass out.

"I am Elanus Deathmoore, and your pathetic dirt-wall for a home was in my way." The being walked out of the home, and Art saw something that he had never seen before. "What, you've never seen an Undead before?" Elanus said, his glowing yellow eyes gleaming in the dark.

(Long story short, Elanus is about to kill Art, some Paladin that heard the scream comes to the rescue, Elanus escapes, Art becomes a Paladin, fights the Horde for 5 years, and dies saving Loch Modan from a massive assault led by Elanus. Then in the next part, Art becomes a Death Knight who kills his master, and then while escaping from the Argent Dawn, is mauled to near-death by a Yeti. A goblin drags him into Everlook, and an Orc takes Art and turns him into a Gladiator. Art then fights for 6-8 months, gets his memory back, kills the Orc, escapes, and then is found by Darion, who is still under the presence of the Lich King. And then from there, Art melds into the Ebon Blade.Some of the important things he did in Northrend would be saving Saurfang's son from a Frost Wyrm, rebuild Quel'delar, and help save Azeroth from Yogg Saron. Art is finally laid to rest by throwing himself and Deathbringer Saurfang over the edge of Icecrown Citadel to save all the people that looked past his deathly appearance, the people that called him a friend.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Please accept this. That story took forever to remember. D: and it took even longer to write. :<

And...

I'm 16, I listen to Metal, and I support all forms of love, while I am heterosexual myself.

Dun Dun.

~Art/Lightbane/Branden/Artexix
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy