Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: RP Fights Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In RP Fights we need to emote our actions but for example Mages, Warlocks, Priests and some other classes have many spells. I was wondering if it is possible the GMs to make a way so in RP fights we could use the spells but cause no damage on the other character. (For example if you wish to use them you could enter a duel but it's not fair for a low level character against a level 80 one cause while you wish just to emote the spell you could kill him OOC)
I'm fairly sure there's a way to link the spell into the chat log, as part of your emote.
I know you can type it, but it's not really realistic. For example with a RP blade you can enter a duel and just run at the other player and give him a slash and not harm him OOC. But with a spell you can't without harming him.
So you're basically asking to use the spells mechanically, for the flashy light show effects, without actually causing harm to the other character?

Dunno about that, but if you engage in a duel and be sure to use your lowest rank spells you should be okay in damage terms. As it's a duel, you won't actually kill them, unless dueling a super-lowbie... in which case tell them to get their profile posted and approved!

EDIT;
Just realised, as a peon, YOU are likely to be the lowbie... in which case, get grunted and profile approved so you can fling around newb-level spells at your hearts content.
The Visuals... Are very nice. For -some- spells. For others, they suck. So make sure you know what to choose.