Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sivrin`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello! I'm Sivrin, I got that name from randomly choosing and every character(Undead) I make, I try to have that name.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the UK, Scotland/England(I was born in England!) And my main language is English, although I can speak alittle bit of Thai, French an' German!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
After years of playing Warcraft(1, 2 and 3) I spotted the WoW trailer on Warcraft 3, I was absolutely amazed at the game! I bought the game a few weeks later and got addicted. Although, I could barely level! I was terrible, and I had a habit of deleting my characters, remaking them and doing that again and again!

I was a hardcore raider in TBC, I was only level 46 when TBC came out though, I didn't get to do the Vanilla raids/dungeons. When WotLK came out, I leveled to 80 quite easily and started raiding alot. I then got into roleplaying in WoW(note; I roleplayed on the Warcraft games and DnD for years)!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I just searched up a roleplaying server, so I looked at this one and I was very amazed! Probably the best looking private server out there!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Bandit roleplay, as I love to make roads alot more dangerous, I also love being attacked by bandits as a pennyless merchant. But it depends on what type of character I play, but as said before, my favourite would be bandit roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is the Forsaken(Undead), why? Because I love their lore, breaking free of the Scourge, attempting to kill all living(Listen to the starting intro for that, I find that very interesting). And yeah... haha.

My favourite class is the rogue, why? Because it's the most bandit-style class for me, and when I was raiding, I was a rogue! So I'm best suited for this. Oh, and I also play them because they're very flexible. They can be commoners, assassins, murderers, and so on.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That there are no mary-sues, freaks, terrible roleplayers, people who claim to be sons of lore characters, and that people always have punctuation and grammar.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The 'Keyboard Skills' one, I'd love it if -everyone- had great punctuation and grammar. I'm sick of people with terrible grammar/punctuation really.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
[Warning; alot of swears!)

The village was aflame, smoke high in the air.. the screams of elven women, and children echoing, as The old, grizzled Sergeant lead his soldiers down a side-street, The Sergeant looked back with a frown to the loose line of Footmen following behind him. "Keep yer fuckin' arses up! Ye damned shites! Ye ain't courtin' cousins in tha' fuckin' fields anymore!" The Sergeant blared loudly, as the plate-clad footmen nodded, tightening the line up, as they walked down the dirty side street of the village. The Sergeant smelled heavily of cheap booze, as he pulled out his flask taking a long gulp from it.

The Sergeant suddenly came to a stop as he saw a group of elven women, and children running down the side-street. Dunril looked back to his squad. "Get yer fuckin' arses movin' ! Ye ain' gettin' paid fer nothin' get 'em!" The Sergeant yelled at the top of his lungs, as the footmen darted forward, the small squad of four running towards the retreating women and children. One of the footman murmured disapproval, but not loud enough for The Sergeant to hear.

It only took a few moments for the squad of footmen to catch the women in children, now in the open of the villiage square, smelling heavily of dead flesh, and smoke. Targen limped forward from the side street, his critical eyes upon the group of three women, and two children. The footmen pressing them roughly against the wall of a crumbling, burning stone building.

Targen looked at the women, and the children as he looked to his footmen, who kept them roughly against the wall. "Ye know Cap'n Valnius' orders, ye shites, all o' these damned inhuman beasts are ta be killed." The gruff old sergeant said roughly, as he stepped forward. "That means now!" The footmen seemed to ignore the Sergeant, not taking the order, unwilling to butcher the women and children.

I could continue it.. but I can't be bothered, haha.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really.
Welcome to the server!
Thank you!