Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dante`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, first off I'de like to start off by saying, I love Role Play. I've been RPing for a good 7 years now (4 on WoW, and 3 doing pen and paper before I started WoW). I've been searching for a community of Role Players outside retail, since retail RP has come to almos nothing. It became very monotonous sitting in the Cathedral each day, hoping something would happen. Normally I'm the kind of RPer that is willing to go look for the Role Play, simply because I enjoy world RP. But seeing as not many others these days share my interests, I took my search elsewhere, and here I am.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
U.S.A.- English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
About 4 years ago, a good friend of mine got me interested. I had been over to his house several times to watch him play, but never really had the opportunity to try it out. Finally, on one fateful day, he allowed me to play for him, and I immediately became entranced. To this day, I'm still an addict and luckily enough, my love of Role Play took a virtual turn!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I'd been searching for weeks to find another way to RP. I wasn't ready to give up WoW yet, and definitely wasn't ready to give up RP. I just needed a way to combine the both, because retail RP servers just weren't cutting it. So finally I stumbled upon this server and oddly enough, the same friend that introduced me to WoW, plays and Role Plays on this server as well. I've heard nothing but good things, and am excited to get started.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
For the most part, I enjoy tavern Role Play. Story telling, and relaxing with a mug of ale, after a long day of adventuring or just returning home for some R&R from the endless battles at Warsong.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My all time favorite class, oddly enough in contrary to my usual RP style, is the Human Warlock. I just find their ability to wield, and tap into the dark arts very intense and intriguing.

What are your expectations of this server?:
The main thing I expect, is to play in a fun, respectful, and enjoyable environment. While RP is intended to be fun, I do think some sort of seriousness should be taken, especially when it comes to the more experienced Role Players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. Plain and simple. I want to be able to log on and have an enjoyable time, without some jerk ruining it for the rest of us, and vise versa. Its important to the community that we all show one another respect, to make this a working, fun, and stable Role Playing community.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Captain Dante Morales sat upon his steed...ashes falling all around him. The sky glowed red, almost as though reflecting the blood that covered the ground. His stare was piercing. No one truly dared to look into his eyes. But as much as he demanded respect, he offered compassion. He watched as the battle roared away. He always found a battle to be quite interesting. It had a life of its own. Like a wave...no two battles were the same. An arrow whooshing quickly past his head shook him back to reality, though he never dropped his mental coolness. "Status report." He demanded to the young cleric standing next to him. "Approximately 200 dead sir." "And the wounded or missing?" Dante asked sternly. "At this point its unknown sir." The young cleric trembled. "Well FIND OUT!" Dante ordered. "We're getting out of here as soon as possible...this...is a lost cause." He continued slowly. The young cleric shuddered a bit, but quickly ran towards the scout, giving the Captain's orders right away.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm really excited to see what this server has in store! I hope you enjoyed reading my intro! Have a nice day.
Welcome to the server!