Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Naysar`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello! My name is Sarah Lewis. I really enjoy playing a female blood elf, I'd love to act the little and happy elf, but all in limits. I love to enhance my character's history with the lore and never bend over or away. I also love to chill alone and think about what to do while I listen to music. I have a good experience in Role-playing... And do lots of sneaky things no matter how innocent my character might have appeared! And I have to mention, my mum depends on me so much in real life... So I apologies from the depth of my heart if I had to go help her while being in the middle of a role-play, It's not my choice at all and I hope you all will understand and forgive me for that, though I swear I do never use that as any kind of advantages. Yeah a lot of people do think I use it to 'prevent' death of character although I mention OOCly that I accept death on character if I didn't come back within five minutes. And I do my best to choose the right time to play as when she's sleeping or out of house.
As well to mention, I am an active role-player.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in London, United Kingdom. My primary language is English but I can speak a little Arabic in Lebanese accent as well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My boyfriend offered me to try the game, First time I downloaded it I got disappointed at downloading the massive patch so I left without trying it, but boredom brought me back and I downloaded it fully and enjoyed it. I started as Blood elf and met someone who gave me one hundred gold which I wasted quickly and felt sorry for that later. ^-^'

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
First of all, I usually play Retail Wow, European servers. My character name is Aridalia Level 80 Paladin. I grew bored after I succeeded on achieving all my goals which were defeating illidan , Lich king later. So I left the retail and start playing some private role-play servers. ((I as well did play private servers while playing retail but it wasn't for real)) And my friends told me they're moving to this server, I read the rules and I like how it goes here, so I'm really interested in playing here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Nothing special really, I do enjoy all kind of role-play depending on my mood, I like' love' role-play mixed with some drama and fight for example! I love exploring role-play too. I love being in groups and role-play with lots of people especially when they're my friends. I also enjoy cooking role-play too or cheer up others; I think I am good at that.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race will always be Blood elf, I think I know how role-play them and handle a real Sin'dorei Female, been used to it. And my favorite class is Ranger (Hunter takes the place) I do enjoy playing Paladin as well as in the blood knights order. But Ranger is my favorite.

What are your expectations of this server?:
All what I expect about this server is simply the right place which deserves to put my hard work on. Feelings tick through me telling me it's all respectful here and people are capable to role-play properly. And to be honest I feel a little scared about getting banned/kicked due to me reading it almost everywhere, but I tell you this, I'd never break any rule or any GM word, taking it as final word. I am just being honest.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Simply I'd go with Respect, It's all what I care about most of the time, with the respect filling all the sides of the server it will work epic then without any doubt.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Sure! Here I go;
Once upon a time there were a Human male and a blood elf female who met each other randomly, he was called Zaquiel and she was called Serafina. Though opposite factions, they were able to understand each other and brought each a promise not to harm each other and get disarmed from all kind of weapons. Though that was an advantage for Serafina as she was a mage herself.
He trusted her without question Zaquiel did, and she loved him in kind. But Serafina stated she can't get along with a Human due to the war between the Alliance and the Horde, while Zaquiel refused by all means and stated that he do not care about the two factions and would risk anything in order to get her. Serafina later returned to Eversong woods where she live with her family and warned Zaquiel that it's very dangerous to think of breaking through Quel'thalas as a Human. Zaquiel agreed with her and they split after a fair goodbye party.
Zaquiel couldn't take it anymore, he kept thinking about Serafina day and night. So he attempted to do a cunning plan to break through Quel'thalas.
A month later, Serafina was travelling alone to her uncle. In the middle of the road, she saw a beautiful butterfly and followed where it leads blindly just to find herself trapped with a Nerubian guard sending his webs everywhere and kidnap Serafina, she screamed for help. The Far striders patrolling the area heard the scream and quickly managed to go where the voice comes from. But they were too late, the Nerubian guard is about to tear her flesh just to find himself ripped up limb by limb, The Fan striders arrived then, Surprised by the hooded being who saved the Sin'dorei girl. It was Zaquiel. He couldn't control or hold back his feelings, pulling off the hood and hug her tightly. The Far striders responded quickly, jumping off their hawk striders and points their weapons at Zaquiel, Serafina managed to get in front of Zaquiel with her arms spreaded, in attempt to save him.
One of the Far striders yelled: ''Milady, you're in more danger being around that human! Now off the way!''
She said back in polite voice: ''No... Please it's my friend too long time before... And he's no harm.
Zaquiel then holds on both of Serafina's shoulders, kissing her head from behind and whisper through her ear.
''Serafina... They will take us both now... So you better run, remember me always... I saved your sweet ass twice this day...Both of us were wrong... It was bad idea for me to step into these lands... As well it was bad idea for you to keep me away... You almost died if I didn't show up...Now go....''
Serafina turns her body whole to face Zaquiel, speaking to him as she rubs her nose against his.
''No Zaquiel... You saved my life... It's the time for me to save you now!''
Zaquiel and Serafina kept arguing for too long who will save the other's life.
The Far striders then covered their faces with their palms after a while and left the two in one peace.
''We're tired of this! Waste of time....''
Zaquiel and Serafina then lived together.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes! I'd like to thank you for reading my introduction and may the gates of Quel'thalas be open to you always even if you're a human! =) (Well I'm too but shushh! I'm in disguise!)
Welcome to the server!