Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: So...About Those People...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Come, dear listeners, hear me as I tell you a tale most epic.

The world of Conquest of the Horde was a place most wondrous and peaceful, a place of grand roleplay and friendliness. Suddenly, however, the peace of this seeming idyllic world was shattered. From the abyss comes evil demons, pouring into the land and disrupting the wonderful roleplay with lag and noobishness!

Our world seemed lost...until new champions were found. From the ashes came Clovis, Krilari, Drumgar, and Mochla. Forward they ran to do battle with the darkness. The epic battle took several days without pause, as these four champions slew demon after demon. When all seemed lost, these four saved our world! The green of their names is representative of the tainted blood they spilled this day!

Three cheers for our new champions!

(Everyone congratulate ChampionMouse, Clovis, dannyhero, and Krilari, our four new Trial GMs!)
'Sup.
PFFT! Like these nubs could EVER save the world.

... I love you guys. <3 Congrats!
Come on, guys. It's juice and jam time.
Congratulations guys, you deserved it.
Saving the world is very much overrated. Pshaw.
How will they be able to save the world... if there isn't a world to save?!?! MUA HA HA!

But seriously, congrats you guys.
Wait....? Wha-...? .... I.. How? I DON'T REMEMBER ANY OF THIS!
dannyhero Wrote:Wait....? Wha-...? .... I.. How? I DON'T REMEMBER ANY OF THIS!

*Pat pat* There there, Dan. Everything will be better in a month.
Get to work.

*trollfaice*
Grats to all you guys :D
Congrat's Y'all :D
Congrats all of you! You deserve it!
Gratz1 :D
Congratulations!
Pages: 1 2 3