Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: FreezingBlood1942`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well as this can be anything I will tell about my preferences Out-of-Character so people would know me.
I would start by saying that I love to write stories, mostly about the interwar period. I also tend to read many political and history books. In my opinion a man never learns enough and should try to learn as much as possible in the duration of his life.
When it comes to music I listen to german classical music mostly, examples: Bach, Beethoven, Berg, Brahms, Bruckner, Handel, Haydn, Hildegard von Bingen, Mahler, Mendelssohn, Mozart, Pachelbel, Schönberg, Schubert, C. Schumann, R. Schumann, J. Strauss II, R. Strauss, Wagner, Webern, Weill.
As for movies I love the old ones, as the new ones usually are very bad. My favourite movies would mostly be: Stalingrad, Benito: The Rise And Fall Of Mussolini, Countdown To War, The Empty Mirror, The Death Of Adolf Hitler, Tora! Tora! Tora!, DC 9/11: Time Of Crisis.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
My primary language is german, but I speak french also as now I live in France.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Warcraft 2 and Warcraft 3 and then aimed to World of Warcraft. At first on retail where I roleplayed also and then on private servers as I didn't want to waste money. On private servers I usually did raids and pvp and it got boring doing the same thing over and over so I came here to roleplay again.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
There aren't many options for roleplay servers so after reading the wiki I decided to try on this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well I love to spend time in the bar from Booty Bay usually, on retail there were some people that went there and I loved to roleplay with them there. So I guess relaxing tavern roleplay combined with some fighting roleplay to give it some spice.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Race: The Forsaken. I was always fascinated by the idea of the dead coming back to life. I love to play a Forsaken cause I have many ideas on how to make his personality and history after death.
Class: Death Knight. Their History is very interesting and after the death of the Lich Kings there are so many possibilities to take about what will happen to a Death Knight and what path he will follow from now on.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To integrate myself into a mature community, enjoy some quality roleplay, make friends and have a good time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Knowing when to quit, of course. Without that nothing good will come. I don't wish for Out-of-Character drama. Everyone should understand that if In-Character you are being rude to someone else(an example) it doesn't mean that you think this way Out-of-Character.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
These are two diary entries of a soldier in the Battle of Stalingrad. I know it's kind of short, but I hope it works.

Diary Entry #87 17 March 1942

"We almost got killed cause of the land mines, just one of our comrades died.. like the weather wasn't enough! In my opinion land mines are more evil than bombs. Making a horrible noise when they detonate and they are planted everywhere. When it comes to a bomb, you have the chance to calculate the place it will hit."

Diary Entry #88 19 March 1942

"Another explosion! Our general was killed. Before we could take his coat it already lost all it's warmth. The cold was already making victims... But now not only that but we are without a general.. and a map. I don't know what will happen to us, but surely nothing good will come with this. I think we are lost in this senseless war!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No.
Welcome to the server!
Thank you very much for this warm welcome on the server.