Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dais`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been playing World of Warcraft almost from the time it came out, love to RP and am interested in just about every form of video game there is along with Magic:The Gathering among others. Currently studying graphic animation I'll probably be on this server sporadically if time allows. After all RL before IG, priorities are a good thing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States of America, born and raised. English, along with being pushed a little bit into learning some Spanish from my better half.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I blame my cousin. Saw him playing it on the computer once upon a time, thought it fun and the rest was history.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
It was my wife, she pestered me with how good this server was. Eventually I gave in.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Like just about every kind of RP that I've encountered so far, sorry that I can't really be more specific here. Yet the one I enjoy the most has to be the kind that draws me in, involves not only the character and it's own separate personality but the kind of RP that can make you laugh just as hard as your character is crying in that moment in time.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
To pick just one would be grouse misconception but if I must. Human warrior, the very first race/class combination I ever took up in the world of warcraft. Why? Well if it's played just right, and you know what your doing... it can be just as OP as a Paladin. Go blade storm!

What are your expectations of this server?:
This can be answered only one way... That its as good as my wife as said it to be.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Has to be maturity, the fact that it is a rule truly makes me thing that just maybe this server will be worth the hassle of changing realm lists every time I visit. For with maturity comes less OOC drama and more fun RP. *sage nods*

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
To be added later... Lets give the server a go at first shall we...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I like swords *said like fighter from 8-bit theater*
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, Policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.

I think its safe to say, we like swords too. :D