Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zalmai`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
my name is brandon, i'm 19 years old, and when i play wow i like to change things up every once in a while, this is why i play as a paladin. i'm just in everything to have fun, as long as i'm having fun doing anything it doesn't matter to me how many times i die in an instance or battle ground or anything else foreseeable. i'm a pretty kicked back and relaxed kind of guy, and very easy to get along with, and easy to talk to. i never give up on something until i figure it out, that's why i'm determined to get into RP-ing! that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States of America, and my primary spoken language is English. However, I do know a small amount of German on account of taking German as my foreign language class in high school.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend told me about it about three years ago, and I've been playing on and off ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was taking a break from the commercial server, and in this time i like to find private servers and just make characters. This is accomplished by usually going to wowstatus and picking a server that sounds good and just registering and playing, but 99% of the time they're solely for PvP, which I'm getting sick of, so i thought i would try a little something different. i came across another RP server and thought i'd give it a try, since my girlfriend like RP-ing so much i though i might give it a try. I liked it, but no one was ever around and it was just very dull. So I exited that server and googled "rp private servers" and this was the first result. i'm determined to really get into character here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
honestly, i've never really roleplayed before, this is my first experience at it really. but out of the listed examples tavern and fighting, action and danger all sound exciting to me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
my favorite race is the Draenei. i like how big and powerful they look while also being a very kind and peaceful race.
my favorite class would have to be paladin, i was born to be a paladin. they're versatility is one of the most prominent things that appeal to me, and just the fact of being a righteous purifier of evil and defender of the light is an outstanding feature to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
i'm not really for sure, i'm diving head first into a whole new world here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
i really like how you say to keep it clean, keep it pg-13. that's a nice change from the usual server with nothing but stuck up people and people with no respect for others.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Wiping blood from his face, and rising from the ground, the brave Paladin retrieved his hammer from the ground near his feet, smirked, and brought the massive weapon to eye level, pointing it at the dreadlord and his scourge army that stood behind him.
The Paladin roared "By my hand, by my might, and by my light! you will NOT pass these gates you unholy abomination!" as he began to charge the scourge enemy, weapon ready, target locked on. The Paladin quickly darted to the side and sprang over the powerful dreadlord, landing in the sea of undead that waited behind him. with swing after swing, careful dodge and block after dodge and block, the Paladin decimated the scourge reinforcements the demon had brought with him. As the vile dreadlord looked upon the shining Paladin in awe, mouth gaping, the Paladin Simply remarked "Now your time has come! Kneel before the power of the light!"
"I will never kneel before you, mortal" replied the demon, "You are powerful, indeed, but destroying those puny scourge is nothing to be cocky about"
"we'll see about that!" the paladin shouted as he raised one eyebrow, spat out some blood, and gave a slight grin... to be continued. this was just a test, right?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, Policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.