Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Balzary`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I love playing any game, really..But World of Warcraft is the game I have played for the longest period. I'm always searching for roleplay on regular WoW and am, unfortunately, most of the time unable to find any good ones. Beware, I'm also a lore fanatic.
I always try my best to be friendly, polite, respectful and have decent grammar, you could say that I'm somewhat of a perfectionist because I never find myself doing it well enough.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the Netherlands. My primary language is Dutch, but I think that my skills in English are good enough.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got introduced to World of Warcraft by a friend, four years ago. I find World of Warcraft's lore fascinating and then tried out the original Warcraft and its expansion. It's basically what got me into roleplaying in the first place.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've visited various private servers, most of them not interested in the roleplaying aspect of World of Warcraft. I actually found Conquest of the Horde just by googling about half a year ago I think, but then something got in between and I let it slide, but now I decided to try it out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any roleplay, as long as it is a good roleplay, but I tend to prefer roleplays with more than two people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race/class combination would probably be a human death knight, because I find the backstory behind the death knight interesting and it fits best with a human, in my opinion...But I also very much like to use a troll shaman to roleplay either a witch doctor or a shadow hunter, or an undead warlock to roleplay an apothecary.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this to be a roleplay server of high quality (which is kind of rare nowadays), and that people treat eachother with dignity and respect.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one where this server is almost noob-proof!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Agamand stands not far away from Light's Hope Chapel, in the Eastern Plaguelands, preparing for battle. He thinks about all the innocent villagers he's slaughtered back in Havenshire and New Avalon, but slowly the thoughts fade away as Highlord Mograine starts to yell angrily. Agamand and the Knights of the Ebon Blade, together with the rest of the scourge, start to charge at Light's Hope Chapel..The last stand of the human resistance. As Agamand comes closer to the chapel, he feels that something strange is going on..Yet he cannot figure out what it is. He charges at his first enemy and thrusts his runeblade right through his chest, killing him instantly. As he continues to slaughter more defenders of the light, he has the strange feeling again..As if the power is slowly drained from his body, he looks at his remaining allies and notices that the others are experiencing the same weakness. Highlord Mograine, Thassarian, Koltira...Yet, Orbaz Bloodbane is nowhere to be seen. Strange.
Suddenly, Tirion Fordring comes out of the chapel and walks towards Mograine. Using his light-given powers, he defeats the Highlord and makes most of the scourge's forces fall to the ground instantly. The holy paladins of the Argent Dawn have won the battle.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I can't think of anything at the moment.
Welcome to the server!
Thank you!
Please keep in mind that Shadow Hunter and Witch Doctor are Prestige Classes, which need to be applied for in order to roleplay.
Anyway, welcome. c:
Obviously!

I was merely stating my main interests. :-)