Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Nikoro`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well first and foremost, I have been playing World Of Warcraft on and off for 4 years now, love lore and reading lore, I find that RP really is what this game is built for and it is what I personally love to do! I am btw a very intense gamer on xbox live and such.... last few months I got back into playin' WoW more and more though.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from the frozen north wastela.... just kiddin. I come from Canada, in the Province of New Brunswick, My province is Bilingual, so I speak a little french but I was raised english and use it as a custom.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was sittin watching south park with a friend on Youtube one random night, all of a sudden we come across "Make Love Not Warcraft", thought it would be a laugh, and starteed watching, I instantly got interested in it, as did my friend, We started downloading the trial and started playing the next day. Been hooked ever since!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you guys a while back, never had the time to play so I just never bothered, seeing is how you guys have a very assuring and very professional letting only actual RPers on your server. Plus I am as a said above nuts over lore and roleplaying! So I looked all day one day and came across this site.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy .... well mostly any RP except for that filth ERPing, not that I would expect that on this server.... But I favor Military, Family, Tavern, Township, and Adventure RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy Humans, Blood Elves and Orcs alot, I think overall though would be an Orc, because they really are the coolest race, There strong,Intellegent(If you read into them) beings with a strong culture with sacred beliefs which I have come to love and kind of respect them about it, I also like them because of there "Fel" counterparts and how Gromm saved them. I really do enjoy the lore, beliefs, Warfare, Culture, and etc of the Orc Race!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have a fun time, get in with a well respectable guild and hopefully rise through the ranks in time, really I just come to have some fun and Roleplay with some actual Sophisticated people!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity - I dont know how many times I've gone on Retail to a RP server and seen in the streets of Stormwind "LFG 2 PWN YER MOTHER ..@#$^#$HHFh" and such.... Specifically, the ability to deal with issues in a rational, reasonable, adult manner. I havent found to many places that actually can enforce that, If yous can, expect to always find me online, cause I will make this my permanant Server. :)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thank you, Kretol, for creating this server, sooo much, you have no idea how long ive looked for a good RP server, and to all the other Admins,GM's,Mods,Forum GM,etc, Thank you for helping keep this all together, really appreciate it guys, hope to see you pals ingame :)
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.