Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Thunderhoof`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a student in Croatia, and in my free time i play guitar. I always loved roleplaying. It all started with Dungeons and Dragons, my first real RPG.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Croatia. My primary language is Croatian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I read about World of Warcraft in a game magazine and started playing shortly after. I have encountered it's lore before, in Warcraft 3 and it's expansion pack.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
There are very few roleplaying private servers on the internet, and Conquest of the Horde seemed like a good server with strong community.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy most kinds of roleplay, as long as it's positive, but i like to do it with more than 2 people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren, because they appear brutal and savage, but they are wise and intelligent. I like to play shaman, because of rich possibilities of character background (far seer, witch doctor and many more).

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect people to treat each other with respect and act mature. I hope to have some good roleplay and share some great stories.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance. Even if I don't like the way someone plays, i keep quiet. I believe every person has it's style, and that makes it different from others.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to do this later, I'm busy right now.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, thank you.
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.