Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hobokitty`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm your average video game player who enjoys RPGs and the like. I enjoy PC and Console games equally and am relatively open minded about most games.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am Australian, and my Primary Language is English. I don't know any other languages.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I used to play Warcraft III years ago. Then when Vanilla WoW came out, I was interested but didn't have a powerful enough PC to run it properly. By the time I finally got one, Burning Crusade was already out and I got to have fun with it!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I am basically seeking out a good RP server. I've been on other Private Servers that were mostly about grinding (and PvP). There was no character development and it got old fast... (Found CotH on Google btw)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love one-on-one RP with character development. Environment doesn't matter much to me - I love content more. Weddings are fun. So are user-planned events and such.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The Paladin is my favorite class. It is very diverse in what you can do with it (tank, heal, DPS!) as well as being one of the most lore-rich in the entire Warcraft universe. My favorite race? I have two - Blood Elves (I also liked them when they were High Elves), and Humans. Both races have endured great hardships yet still endure and survive.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping that because the application process is case-by-case basis, and that the entrants are screened, I'm sure to find good literate RPers who enjoy RP beyond the very shallow (and substandard) "hi, how are you, nice weather we're having today!"

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the sub-section under "Role-playing" about adhering to the established Lore. I have been on Retail RP servers and seen people saying that they were "angels/demons in disguise" and various other things - it was dissapointing. I also love, love, LOVE the part about not being approving of 'all powerful'. That, by far, is one of my biggest RP pet-peeves and I am very glad you guys take a dim view to it. Also, claiming you are related to somebody like Kael'thas is just silly!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to fill this out later when I apply for Gruntship or the like.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
About the only thing I can think of to add really, is that I used to play on Retail WoW so I am not going to be somebody whom is spamming up the General Channel with "omg wat level do you get your pally bubble!!" and so on. I have a very good grasp of how to play.
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.