Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: bobjr`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, my name is Christian, alias Bobjr!

I love to roleplay and have been roleplaying for about 6 years in various places, starting from actual tabletop to private servers.

I am a rather shy RP'er and will most likely not engage in RP right away when meeting people but when I get to know someone abit better I open up alot.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am born and raised in Denmark but I am half American, so I would say that both Danish and English are my primary languages ( though I am not perfect :) )

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got in to World of Warcraft when I was quite young, I was on a visit with my mom at her friends house and her daughters boyfriend had WoW installed on his computer, I tried it, and I became part of the magic, right there.

So I spent some years on normal servers and then switched to RP servers once I saw how fun it was and from there I switched to many different RP servers and a lot of years laters, here I am, looking for stable RP and some good friends :)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I had heard alot about this server which made me take a look at your server rules and wiki, and I was intrigued, so I am looking forward to discovering more about your server, while playing on it!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a lot of different kinds of RP, but my favorites are;

Fighting
Inn
Political

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite(s) when it comes to races and classes would either be;

Human Paladin
Blood Elf Paladin
Human Mage
Human Warrior

I guess you can gather from this that I prefer playing human, so yeah.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are that I find plenty of good RP and that I meet new friends, fulfilling these goals would be truly awesome.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, I think respect is a crucial ground rule and the foundation for everything else.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will write one on the go and I would like to share one I wrote earlier, if thats alright?

I slowly ascend the staircase to the attic, i myself call it the staircase to heaven, why? Because if i ever want to see my dead relatives, i will go up to heaven and review their paintings and photos, they are like a unbroken record of our family for up to 200 years, but today its not about the 1800's, today i am there to revisit my family in 1909, a thought that easily brings a smile to my face.

As i finally get into the attic i quietly grab a stool from among the old things up here and place it in front of the painting, i run my dry hand over the old wood, dusting off the stool, feeling the tip of the splinters waiting nervously for my hand to push Little harder, yet that doesn't happen, once bitten twice shy, isn't that what they say? Well, anyways, i finally seat myself in front of the painting, it brings to mind the dead art of realism, it is but a painting of a man of a woman, no odd shapes that are supposed to be people or cows or what have you, no, only two old people staring into the future through the canvas.

The first thought that echo's through my mind is of the sad expression of the woman in the picture, her name evades me, but from what i can judge of the picture she must at least be a grand grand mother of mine, yet i do not spot any features about her that i can identify on myself, her skin is wrinkled and her eyes are chalk white and so is her hair, well, it is more white than chalk. Her sad eyes stare me directly in the soul, like the painting is trying to talk to me but is silenced by the restrictions of the canvas. What if it had been a video? What would she had told me? Perhaps a world event that saddened her? Or something more local? Like a dead friend? We might never know.

To her left is a older man, wearing a black smoking suit with a monocle, looking like a old industrialist, he has a small smile on his face and a hundred dollar in his hand, I cannot help to think that the sadness of my grand grand mother was lost on his happy go lucky life, bathed in money and in power. His eyes are blank to me, they do not speak to me, like the artist did not care to paint emotion or perhaps there was no emotion to be captured. I would tell you more, but what is there to talk about when he does not explain anything to me? Perhaps some other time i will try to delve deeper into him and the painting.

I get off the stool and put it back where i got it from, yet another hour spent in heaven, revisiting relatives.. Does it get any better than this?

/

A whiff of the intoxicating smell of chocolate reach my nose, i quickly scan the cafeteria, knowing that real chocolate is as rare as friendly siths, i quickly get in line behind the troopers, trying to ignore their idle chatter as i hungrily await the feast that is awaiting me. With every passing moment my mouth waters more and more and as the cafeteria lady gets into view, i am stumped.. There, on a plate, two perfect chocolate chip cookies, in all their chocolaty goodness, staring me in the face, begging me " Eat us.. EAT US! " And as the storm trooper in front of me claims one of the last two, i almost tremble, no, faint, at the thought of tasting real chocolate.

A couple of steps forward, i now stand in front of the cafeteria lady, her wort's and green eyes stare at me, like a natural deterrent for any sort of sexual stimulant, but i do not care about her now.. Its all about the cookie.. My mouth slowly opens as i am about to ask for the cookie " Please hand me th- " I stop, my brain freezes and my heart stops and breaks like hammer to glass " You impotent fool, only i, Darth Vader, deserve this cookie! " Lord Vader, cookie in hand, stands next to me, my brain slowly starts its first thoughts and tries to rationalize the situation, Lord Vader had claimed MY cookie.. He took MY cookie with the force.. MY cookie!

My eyes flare red and i immediately attempt to pounce him with a shout of rage " COOOOOKIE!!!! " Vader simply laughs and holds me by my throat, using his force powers " You think you can stand against the POWER of the dark side?! The POWER of the cookie side?! " I choke and wheeze, desperately trying to breath as Vader continues to laugh.. Finally he drops me upon the ground and walks off, a tear runs down my cheek as i only have one thought on my mind " Cookie "

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have nothing to ask for now
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.