Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cynnamun`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Fandra, I'm 15 years old and i like playing WoW since 2 years ago (Since patch 3.0.3), And i start interested with Roleplay since 1 year ago and i'm a friendly, cheerful, serious Player. When i got a problem, i always go to the point.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Indonesia, My Primary Language is Indonesian but i learn English at School and Home since i was 6.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got introduced to Warcraft by my Brother, He introduce me to Warcraft III The Frozen Throne and i'm very interested with Warcraft Lore so i start playing World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
When i'm finding for a RP Private Server and i search on Google "WoW RP Private Server" and i found this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Tavern Roleplay, But i almost like all Roleplays.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human, I like Human because they are so simple and standard. My Favorite Class is Rogue because i think being a Rogue is interesting.

What are your expectations of this server?:
High Quality Roleplay with a Expert Roleplayer.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would have to say, the Introduction and the Plagiarism.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well ... Maybe just a Folklore

Batavia in October 1893. Betawi folk in the villages was in mourning. Word of mouth they hear or Bang Si Pitung dies after shot in combat is not balanced with the Company. For the citizens of Batavia, is mourning the death of Si Pitung depth. Because he defended the small people who suffered persecution during the Dutch colonization. Conversely, for VOC designation for the Dutch colonial government at that time, he described as criminals, vandals, robbers, and who knows what else.

Rawa Belong-born champion, West Jakarta, the fuss has been made of the colonial government in Batavia, including the governor-general. Because Bang Pitung is a potential security threat and order up various strategies taken by the government to arrest the Dutch East Indies live or die. Anyway Pitung defined as a person who kudu criminals sought by first-class status in Batavia.

How the Dutch are not anxious, defended its action in doing the little people Bang Pitung standing in the front row. At that time the Dutch imposed forced labor of natives, including "down a rat". In this movement of people mobilized to eradicate rats in paddy fields in addition to dozens of other forced labor. Not to mention the blasting (taxes) are very burdensome to farmers by the landlords.

The Pitung, who have for years been the target of Dutch, based on folklore, died after being shot with bullets of gold by schout van Hinne in a raid because there are betrayed by telling her hiding place. He was shot with golden bullets by schout (equivalent Kapolres) van Hinne because reportedly immune to normal bullets. Once the fear of Bang Pitung colonizers, until where he is buried secret. Fear of martial arts champion who became an idol of the small people will be the idol.

The Pitung, based on folklore (folklore), which is still alive in the Betawi people, from childhood to learn to take your lessons at the mosque (mosque) in the village of Rawa Belong. He was, according to the terms Betawi, "people who hear a dwarf". He also "bright heart", cute catch ustadznya religious instruction given, until able to read (tilawat) Koran. In addition to religious study, with H Naipin, Pitung-like any other citizen-Betawi, also studied martial arts. H Naipin, as well as teachers and experts in order maen blows.

One time in the teenage years around 16-17 years old, his father told to sell goat Pitung to Market Tanah Abang, Central Jakarta. From his home in Rawa Belong five goats he brought up the cart. While wares up and going home, some criminals Pitung dibegal by the market. From then on, he did not dare go home. He sleeps in the mosque and occasionally at the residence of H Naipan teacher. This is in accordance with its determination will not be home before selling the goats managed to find the results. He felt guilty about his parents. With his determination, he further blow to deepen knowledge and science maen congregation. Science named flow syahbandar punch. Then Pitung meditation stages aka tapas with fasting 40 days. Then do ngumbara or travel to test their knowledge. Ngumbara done to places that "creepy" that must be confronted with a robber.

One miracle science learned Bang Rontek Pitung called Swamp. Combined between Islam and Sufi-jampe jampe Batavia. With this knowledge of Bang Pitung can absorb energy opponents. As if his opponents did not see the presence of Pitung Bang. Because of that he depicted as if it could disappear. According to folklore, the miracle science rontek his swamp, the Bang Pitung should not be married. Because until the day he died when he was killed in the age of 40 years Pitung still a bachelor.

The Pitung who got the title "Robinhood" Betawi, though not the same as "Robinhood" the good arrows from Sherwood Forest, England. However, at least they have the same trait: Always wanted to help the oppressed. Although the results of robberies against the Company and the landlords who oppress the little people.

So far, the legendary Si Pitung depicted as a gallant hero. Strong-bodied young and cool, so feel free to create any person dealing with him. In the movie The Pitung played by Dicky Zulkarnaen, he was also portrayed as a dashing young man and bulky. But, according to the Tanu TRH in the "Highlights" based on the narrative describes his mother from his grandfather's story, not as big and segagah Pitung it. "She was small. Looks Si Pitung did not attract attention of audiences. His attitude did not like the champ. Swarthy skin of his face, with the characteristics of a typical pair of long thin sideburns, with a circular tip forward. "

By Tanu TRH, while visiting her grandfather's house on her mother's narrative, Pitung been raided by schout van Hinne. Having reviewed the entire contents of the house turned out to Dutch police officers did not find Si Pitung. After the van Hinne go, then Si Pitung suddenly emerged after hiding in the kitchen. Because dozens of times managed to escape from the target of the Netherlands, do not be surprised if Si Pitung many people believed to have disappeared science. "Certainly," said the mother, such as TRH Tanu spoken, "with its very small Pitung very good at hiding themselves and could slip in the corners that are too narrow for other people." On if he can make himself invisible in the eyes people, some believe because he has a witness "rontek science."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing.
Welcome! If you haven't, I would recommend you look again over our rules and policies on the Wiki.

I understand English is not your first language. I hope that you'll learn more about it during your stay here! One tip I will give you right now is that you should always capitalize "I" when using it as a pronoun. Try your best!