Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Glyphs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They need a vendor.

Edit; To clarify. We need a Glyph Vendor. :P
Agreed, but only for the minor glyphs that are a damn hard task to get without luck, rather than skill. After working it out, if one applied themselves every day, it would take 2 and a half months to get all of them, if you decided to take the profession at all.
Agreement! Yay.

I think it needs to happen with all of them honestly.
Someone like myself who is new to the realm has to wait for an approved character if I want Glyphs.

I pretty much have to make my first toon a Scribe, something I don't want to do. I pretty much make all my toons BS/JC.

Or I have to advertise when I do log on and hope I find a scribe!

Which..
You know..
Didn't work. >.>
I'm not partial to this idea. It defeats the purpose of having scribes on the server -- and there are a handful of 450 scribes of whom I know.
I'm more compelled to agree with Miah's compromise. Maybe the smaller ones that are insignificant and are just a pain for our scribes to get, rather than all of them. Characters actually need to make use of the professions, and we don't want to take that away from anyone.