Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aavaris`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a 25+ year old (Women don't actually tell anyone their age; we perfer to round down and cover it with good dye jobs.) female from the Northwest, US. I breed and train horses for a living when I'm not chasing an active toddler around.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am located in the northwest of the United States. I primarily and only speak English as my High School French and Spanish have utterly failed me for over tweleve years.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have been playing WoW since release. I took a small two year break and am looking to get back into the game. The guilds I was a member of were SilverDawn ( Earthen Ring )and Strength and Honor ( Sentinals )

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
A roleplay buddy of mine suggested it as he plays on this server. Another suggested it in passing when he left Everquest 2 some months back.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The roleplay I seek out is any and all. It's not uncommon for me to allow a character to be killed off if it fits the story line. I'm fairly open minded about having my characters influenced.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I tend to lean towards the elf like races as they have what I am lacking in real life and this is all about being what you are not for a few hours a day. My favorite classes are support classes ie healers and dps'ers.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hopeing for an adult level of roleplay and attude.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Asking me to pick one is unfair and to some extent should be considered torture. I would have to say that respect, tolerance and maturity could all be roled into the rule/s on roleplay. It's nice to know in advance that I wont have to suffer the stigma of Rp'er on a roleplaying server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
She sat alone in a private corner screened off by a half wall in the tavern that she'd visited nightly for the last month. Light skinned for her people she seemed as black as onyx among opals here in the cities of the 'good and well off'. Violet eyes seemed unfocused as her long boned fingers roamed over the rim of the glass making the crystal sing under her touch. Focused they were unreadable, guarded to extremes; there were very few still alive that could attest to their ability to cause men to drowned and give their life for her. Lithe curves built from sword play and dancing were played up even under the simple leather armor she always wore which was a far cry from the silks she was use to. The silken seduction that found its way naturally into her voice was often enough to drive it's owner mad but well worth the frustrations when it came to getting her way.

Shale, her people called her, for to them she was as false as the stone they named her after. Not fit for the building blocks of the blood line to the servent of the House she had been born into. A slow slight smile curled the corners of her lips before quiting. Oh how they'd been wrong. She was harder and more unforgiveing than most would expect. She was oddly straight forward with the truth and more than willing to find the means to justfiy the end. Vos sat on the back of her chair cleaning feathers. The large hawk had recently healed from a broken wing and was now her charge. She was rather fond of his red coloring. The bird startled and ruffled feathers as -he- shimmered into existance in the chair across from her. This ...This was why she'd refused to drink with Sakuta that night though she was sure that word would get back to whatever pocket pets Sakuta had. It was funny how people seem to miss details.. such as sobitiy.

"Ah beautiful as always, Shale.", his voice was dark and whispered as if for her ears alone. Ebony eyes settled on her and for a moment however brief she felt a tug on heart strings that she had long locked under lock and key with four tons of brick stack atop the lonely organ.

"What is this? Can't a girl get some peace?", she grimced as her voice darkened to match his.

" As cold as ever in your greetings to me. Why do you do that? Wince at the sound of your own voice? A voice that has servered you well I might add, my Nightengale. The places and secretes that voice and body of yours could gain for me. You were always so convincing with .. pillow talk..." black eyes glanced around the tavern as she placed the wine glass infront of him either by habit or suggestion she couldn't tell. " My how the mighty have fallen...", -He- smiled slowly.

" Have you ever tried to sound threatening with a voice that sounds like your trying to talk someone into bed? What do you want?", her eyes hardened much like they always did as of late when dealing with his ...kind.

" That explains the sudden gathering of muscle I've seen around you. I'm just keeping an eye out on you and this little .. misadventure I let you take.", something cold drifted into his smile as he watched the realization slip into Aavaris's eyes for a breif moment as she understood that he knew exactly who she was with and under what flag she was walking. " Did you honestly think I would let you so far out of my reach that I could not drag you back by the leash like a disobident hound?"

She smiled in a manner that was as slow as her movements suddenly became. The note of seduction and self confidence weighted heavily on movements and voice as she made her way around the table without upsetting the hawk. She reached up takeing the lapis pommled armor punch from her hair as she watched his eyes do exactly what she was aiming for. They softened and became hooded until the punch was slammed into the chair near the inside of his thigh. The entire tavern jumped at the sound of splintering wood. Her hand took hold of his chin firmly forceing his eyes to look at her's.

" You come near me and mine and I will have you pegged to a door of my chooseing as a warning." Her smile frosted as easily as it had warmed before her mouth found his in a feather light touch. It only seemd to broaden as she watch anger gather in his eyes. " You will find this Nightengale has grown the talons of an eagle." Patting his,cheek much like a parent would with a difficult child,she turned from him and called Vos to her as she left the tavern and her armor punch.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, Policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.
Whoop-de-doo!

Uh, yeah *clears throat* Welcome!