Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: IunarStarclaw`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I would like to think of myself as eloquent, sophisticated. But those who have passed formalities with me and whatnot get to see that I'm not all that serious, or bitchy. I don't have many hobbies besides fursuiting and Roleplaying. In fact, I'm about to go out and get D&D with all the money my family just threw at me. Well. . Enough for the game, at least.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
English, though I hail from Russia and know very little.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into warcraft with all the hype of its upcoming release, I was always a fan of Blizzard's games and whatnot, and I was not going to miss out on this.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I'm hoping on this server that my mouth wont be too sore after speaking with GMs and higher rankings and whatnot. And perhaps that this server has as many people who follow lore as I do. From what I've heard and seen, this seems very promising.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am indifferent to all types of roleplay, as long as the people who I am situating myself with are not -completely terrible-.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Kaldorei, because of it's rich lore and fun gameplay. Though it is also my most hated race because of the lack of knowledge people have of the race. Druid, for the same reasons.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That it's better than Imperium, which really anything is.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Knowing when to quit, really.

You have no idea how much OOC drama has begun because of IC drama. Very vexing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Just woke up. I will comeplete this later.

I need my inspiration juices flowing!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
My God I love H.P Lovecraft.
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.

And I have to admit that I agree about Lovecraft, hehe.