Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: : /
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So.

School began. I can't stay awake too much anymore.

This is pretty much it for me. I can't really RP at all, my timezone is too stupid. The only time I could RP would be every other weekend, which means I couldn't do anything long lasting, which is the whole point of me RPing. I don't know if I'll even be on the forums.

I guess I might show up on the server at some times, but I doubt it'll be of much importance.

Sorry to the Blades of Autumn, I really had some fun with you. I hope it would have gone longer though, you'd have seen the real Helmer and all.

Sorry to the Actors of Azeroth, whom I didn't join even if I told them I would. I know it sucks.

Sorry to Skaar, too, because I have failed RPing with you, too.

See you around!
Bilbo Baggins Wrote:I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
It was fun having you around! Hit me up on MSN if you can.
We'll miss ya. Try to have fun in school, if it's possible.
Sylvandre misses you already. Have fun in school!

P.S.: X-Slash.
MSN is to be used... :/
Bai Azhernub!

Have fun!
@Jason
Jasons Professions Wrote:Professions: Nubbing - 9001

Case and point.

@Sylvandre
I regret that Helmer and Syl didn't RP more after he got all "good". It could've been fun!

@c0rzilla
I know, I know, I'm amazing
(wat)

@Azheron
Get a nub you nubbing nub of a nubnub
Etmosril Wrote:We'll miss ya. Try to have fun in school, if it's possible.

I totally missed you, but here goes!

You -should- miss me, or I'd be angry. And, all we do is sit at hallways/classes, having fun is close to impossible. : D