Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Baron`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello! I'm Baron, which is the name I prefer to go by on most everywhere on the internet. I've been roleplaying in World of Warcraft for about four years now, jumping between servers. Originally, I began RPing on Blackwater Raiders, before rerolling on Sentinels. After that, I took a brief time on Thorium Brotherhood, transfered to Cenarion Circle before finally settling down on Wyrmrest Accord when it opened up, where I have been playing since the server began.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States and my primary language is English. I also have high-school level of knowledge in German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I joined Warcraft in Jan. of 2005. Originally I got into the game through a 7 day trial back in Vanilla, because I had never tried an MMO and at the time WoW was the only one with a free trial!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I actually found the server by typing "wow RP private servers" into google, haha. I didn't even know dedicated RP servers existed, but someone told me they used to play on them, so I decided to check it out. So here I am!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy pretty much anything. I typically lean towards the more tribal things, such as heavy troll/tauren RP, but I'm fairly comfortable playing any horde race and most alliance races.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race/class would have to be Tauren Holy Strider. While they aren't an in game class, they're my favorite class in lore because they're very versatile and they're the closest thing that Tauren have to a rogue! The idea that a tauren is able to be a diplomat but also a spy who infiltrates things sounds like a fantastic RP plot to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I would just like somewhere I'm able to find more roleplayers, really. As I'm sure you're aware, every RP server on Live is populated with way, way, way more non-RPers than RPers, and I'd like somewhere that is different.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
My favorite rule above all is the "Keyboard skills" rule. All too often on live servers, people just... don't even try to have good grammar.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to wait until I aim for a promotion. I'm actually filling this out right before a raid, so I don't have enough time to type out a story immediately!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I look forward to checking out the server!
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.