Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: ralphie911`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I love to Role play a lot. I've always loved to Role play and I always will. I do like to just fool around sometimes, but if I'm told not to, as what the rules are for this server, I won't do anything stupid or annoying.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States of America. My primary language is English, I am studying Spanish, but I don't know a lot about it as of yet. I will know more of the language in the future however.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My Father. He was playing it one day and I noticed it and I watched him play. I was hooked and wanted to play it really badly. I've played since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you by the web browser known as Bing. I've been looking for a good role play realm for some time now.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy action and danger. I love being in a big battle with many people like in the old war movies like Lord of the Rings. Those kinds of moments get my heart stirring, but a relaxing time in a tavern has never been a bad thing for me either.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race in war craft is the Human. I'm not sure why I like Humans so much, I just always have. My favorite class has always been a paladin. I think I'm a sucker for all the neat things they can do.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be able to have a lot of fun and meet really cool and nice people, I've missed having a lot of fun with a game like war craft.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Respect rule. That's a big thing that a lot of people don't take into concept and get themselves into a lot of trouble.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Wartrily pulled his sword from the body of the undead fiend and sheathed it back onto his back. He started back to the camp, worried as to the outcome of the horrible battle of the 1st Legion Camp.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I really think I'm going to like this server if I get in. If I don't well, I'll have to try again I guess. Hopefully I won't have to try again. I await eager to either acceptance or a decline
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.