Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: zsiroskalacs`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been playing WoW (strictly no retail:D) for three years by now. During this time I could not find any nice RP servers (except Ani, which had been disabled after a few months of playing on), so that's the primary reason I'd like to join.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm hungarian, and I speak hungarian. Either write stories and poems.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It's a long story I guess. At the time BC came out, a guy showed the game to my friend, and he did to me and a few others, and we found it entertaining, so we jumped in. My first lvl 70 was a Draenei Paladin.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Typing "private RP server" in Google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer talking than to acting, but those few experiences on Ani and other PvP servers where I could enjoy some RP say that I'm able to be good at both.
Alone? I like to be alone sometimes and it's a luxury I cannot allow myself in these busy times. But I played alone enough on those non-RPs... so...

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
1. Warriors (if I could choose a race, I'd say human because of the racials.)
2. Draenei Paladin (my first char :D)
3. Troll Paladins (because they're simply awesome and they can camouflage themselves to look like other races.)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'd like to have fun in a way not to harm others' entertainment. I have my own example to show that very deep friendships can be made throughout playing; and my hope is it's not a unique case.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity- God, how many immature people I met so far...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
We saw land on the seventeenth day. The crew was not so excited about the whole thing; they've been doing this voyage for years. Neither was I; how many times I set sail on the sides of my loyal Kul Tiras followers, how many times I made a return; now, helpless to these men handling the old trading vessel, I feel myself somehow empty.
"What harbor is that?", asks a lady standing at the main deck.
"Menethil Harbor", answers one of the crew without any unnecessary courtesy.
The sails were lowered, the anchor was threw to the waves; we have arrived.
It's the end of something old. But is it a beginning of something new? Only time will tell.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Sorry for my poor English, but it's all because i have many extra letters and the original ABC keys are too far from each other to type fast enough :)
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.