Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: mattisamo`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a sixteen years old male that is living in sweden and I have been playing WoW for about four years now and Roleplayed for maybe six month. In my spare -time I am playing computer, goes riding and plays tuba. The thing I like most about RPing is how you can develop your character over the time you play him and not the way in normal PvE/PvP servers where the gear makes the best character while here it is how good you play the character that make the diffrence.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from sweden and my primary language is swedish but I am good at english and can some german.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
The reason I started playing WoW and WC3 was acculy due to my sister boyfriend who wanted me to try it and so I did and got stuch by it so now I play WoW alot but not to much WC3.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was googling for WoW RP servers and this was the first one to come up as a choise.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy almost all aspects of RP but if I have to chose some I think it is city RP where you can have fun with your frinds in the tavern or host parties at your house if you have any but I also enjoy the battles of RP due to that you can decide how everything will turn out depending on the power of you character and not of the gear.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm... One I have RP alot lately is Gnome male mage that was a pyromaniac with a malfunctioning brain but I also like to RP Elfs alot.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be as good as it seems to be and I hope that there is alot of friendly players that will RP alot.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think that the rule about Humility and Respect is the most important rules on any server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
You find yourself on the dark banks of Duskwood on a late night without any stars. Across the river you can see the ghostly light of a campfire that is slowly dying as the group has gone to sleep. You start to slowly swim over the river as quietly as possible so that the guard that has fallen asleep wont wake up. The group is a group of Defias from Redridge Mountains that you have been following for a while with the task to assassinate them so that they can't bring the reports about the defences of Lakeshire. You have finally crossed the river and is shuddering slighly from the cold waters. This is you final chance before the defias will be reunited with their alikes in Westfall. You slowly walk closer to the small camp, drawing you daggers, preparing to slith the throat of the sleeping guard. As you move closer you suddenly step on a dry branch that snaps and the guard awakes. You pull back as the guard walks around the camp before sitting down again and falls sleep. You start moving towards him again and puts your dagger to his throat and sliths it silently.
You Start moving towards the food-store and coats the bread and the dried fish with a lethal poison and starts going back towards the forest, dragging the dead guard with you...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to the server!