Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dave`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a casual, but serious roleplayer. I follow lore to the letter and re-write any mistakes I might have made. I like to talk to my friends and mess around when not roleplaying, (within the rules and limits of the server).
I hate Lore-rape.
... A lot.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
North America. English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw my brother playing it one day and I was just interested. I bought it about a year later and I just got hooked. I started on a PvP server, went to a PvE server and then to an RP server about 2-3 years ago.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I have been to a lot of different Private RP Servers, such as: Prologue, Millennium and Imperium, and a sort of 'hidden' server known as Archaic/Arcane/Primal.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer long, story based Roleplay. Usually stuff that progresses character's story along with an interesting storyline based off those character's story.

I also enjoy adventuring roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Class - Druid:
Because I love animals personally and the druid is a very powerful adversary but still has the personality and opinion as any other human-being.

Race - N/A.
I don't have a favorite race, personally. I like and dislike many different races but none of them to be considered my favorite.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a 'large' community full of interesting and intelligent people whom can follow simple roleplaying guidelines based around simple lore.

I mean.. I've dealt with a lot of people claiming to be able to talk in Druid Animal Forms, High Elven Third-Gen. Death Knights with feelings of love and passion toward a living mortal.

It enrages me to think of how stupid those people can be to mess up the simplest of lore so violently.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Maturity".

Maturity is good in any community and should always be followed as a rule.
I dislike grown men acting like little babies because they didn't get what they wanted in a video game.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I suck at story-telling.
d(^_^)z

I have been roleplaying for well over 4-years, many of my friends can indeed vouch for my roleplaying capabilities including a new person from this server known as "Iunar".

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope.
Welcome to the server!