Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: thorrio`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have always been a fan of High-Fantasy. From Reading DragonLance in 6th grade, until now. I'm 19 Junior in College studying engineering.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from the USA. The only country where the population competes to be the best. Land of the free and courageous, I still can't figure why the world looks down on us, any ideas?

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing warcraft with friends as a sophomore in high school. I loved the game from the very beginning as a Dwarf Hunter. I never really played Warcraft 3 but I did play a ton of Diablo II.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, wow is a great game, but it can easily get old and monotonous. Roleplay makes the game "3d" you can immerse yourself and your character into the game. I view it as living a story in realtime. That being said, most roleplay servers on retail are being over run with those who seek to eliminate the roleplay. This server is the haven that I was looking for.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
What ever is the most interesting. Adventures all ways get my blood flowing, but the most in depth roleplay is the best kind, action with an evolving storyline that grows with the characters.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love Night Elves and Warriors. My reason is simple and completely non lore based. Two words "The Flip". Warriors are just the most fun class to play to me. There is nothing like having a full rage bar while running from mob to mob sowing chaos.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just expect to have fun on this server. I want to have many random Roleplay experiences and just enjoy playing the game.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity for sure. I hate when immature people ruin a scenario that is going on. Mature players keep everyone entertained and having fun.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Gnome stood looking over the cliff's edge. He judged the distance to the Blacksmith and decided he could make it. Taking a few steps back his mind wandered back to the last time he used the Net-O-Matic. "No time for the negative now!" He reassured himself. Running as fast as his short legs go he jumped. Freefall. 9.8 meters per second he reminded himself as he pulled the parachute cable. He floated all the way over to the Blacksmith Flag. Upon Touchdown the lone Tauren ran toward him. Only to be hit by non other than the Net-O-Matic. Laughing at the Big Taurens Horns poking out of the net, the Gnome proceded to capture the last Arathi Basin Flag.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to the server!