Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Krater`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I am friendly and helpful player, I enjoy doing group quests, my favorite professions are Enchanting and Engeneering, I am a rocker, and that would be pretty much all.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Romania and Romanian is my primary language. Apart from English and Romanian I also speak German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I used to play Dota and other Warcraft 3 maps like Tower Defence with my friends. A couple months ago i started to play World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
World of Warcraft is not the only MMO I play. I also like Runescape and that made me a huge fan of Roleplay. I searched on Google "WOW roleplay server" and your page was the first on the top.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types of Rolepay ranging to Player leaders of diverse factions to relations like in real life between people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite races are Human as Warrior and Blood Elf as Mage. Why? Mainly because they are pretty much the only races who have cities or outposts that I like. Mage was, is and will be my favorite class because it is awsome.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect that there will be at least some Player Owned Factions, and things like owning bars, restraunts, normal speech not the "leet" thing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like that all players should have a basic knowledge on Azeroth's history.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I was born in the great kingdom of the High Elves, many years before the Undead Scouge invaded us. Abandoned at birth, I had to grow up by myself. Even at the age of 5, I started to manifest powers of a Mage. I made magic tricks for a living until the closest man I could call a "father" came to me. He talked about the oportunities for a child of my potential. Fascinated by his telling, I accepted immediately to go with him to Dalaran. I was taken under his wing to be trained to be a powerfull Mage. Years have passed and I have raised to his expectations. My life was a good one. I married his daughter, and we moved back to Silvermoon. After many years, our family was growing. One day, I had received word that one of my fellow mages Kel'Thuzad has betrayed us. When the invasion of the Undead Scourge began, I was called to arms to fight of the invaders. Gate after gate, fight after fight, they seemed to be invincible. When they reached the outer limits of Silvermoon, many elves were aleady dead and I knew that the battle was already lost. I tried to reason with my beloved wife to leave Quel'Thalas with me but she wouldnt understand. She stayed back to fight and to die... I opened a portal, but something went wrong and I wasn't teleported to the present Stormwing, I was teleported to the future one. Now, I am one of the few high elves still alive in Azeroth. Motivated by the loss that Arthas caused me, I will travel to Ice Crown Citatel along all that are willing to help me to defeat him.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing now, thanks.
Welcome to the server!