Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zeramas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was proposing that it could be a feasible DK RP Location. Apparently we have different types of RP Locations already, one for cults, one for mages, one for pirates..let's say, how about one for DKs? Zeramas currently is an empty minicropolis (A necropolis that only has one floor).

I was thinking, how about a portal to there from GM Island where DKs can treat it as a sort of satellite of Acherus? Acherus has to expand some time too and perhaps branch out to handle the whole of Northrend. How about we say they have another mini necropolis built or captured for this sole purpose? This way, guilds and groups of DKs or other lot can get to experience Scourge-like RP up front in their own necropolis. Like other RP locations, this cannot be claimed however, but think of the possibilities of naming one for your guild. Feasibly, this is a lot easier to capture if we are talking in an IC sense since it is indeed just one-floored and would probably contain fifty undead tops. Perhaps this is the step forward needed to actually make a coherent DK/Ebon Blade RP instead of being scattered as if Darion Mograine has no clue what he's doing. Basically, a simple port and if generous a few spawns in Zeramas would be great, no?
Awww...I was going to use this site for my guild, as a secret location to prevent subconscious metagaming[ 'cause sometimes you don't notice when you're using OOC knowledge.] I was hoping that no one saw it and that I would be the only one using it, alas you found it. I honestly wouldn't like this to be just for death knights. Perhaps we could make use of the 'phasing' where two groups are RPing at the same OOC location at the same time, but their IC location is different.

Would like to see this as an RP location.
I was actually using this location on my DK, as an HQ to stage small RP rollcombat adventures from it. It's a great place, and it deserves a portal to it. I know I've used it a lot in my RPs on the other core.