Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Calionis`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, as a player, I am really into the lore/story of most games I play.Most of my favorite types of games I like to play are, First Person Shooters, Role Playing Games, and Survival Horrors.If I Play Online, I'm kind/calm around others, for I do not want to stir up trouble.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States, and do speak English very well.(It's my only language.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Blizzard games have been in my life for a long time, and Warcraft was my first. Warcraft came into my life from my family, because my family plays Blizzard games.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
There was not enough Role play on retail for me, so I went on Google and Searched World of Warcraft Private Role Play Server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I do mostly enjoy Tavern Role play, but when I feel up to it, I go for action or crowd Role play, but when it is not busy, I search for something that has a little more than two people.(I that counts as one.)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite Race is Blood elves, I do love there hairstyles and class choices, and where there located on Azeroth.My favorite class from them is Hunter, for I do like to have an extra helping hand in battle, and be at long range from my enemy's.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have a good Role play, meet respectable players (as well as friendly.) And to let me have a great time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, for I think it's the most important when it comes to a community.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The night was cold, dark, and cloudless. The stars and many planets nearby can be seen in the night sky.As the troops of the Western Lion Lords, step ever so softly through the blackened woods, loud grunts and growls can be heard all around them.Wulrik turns to face in the direction of the loudest grunt nearest to him."Captain!" He yells in almost a whisper.Captain Draeden looks toward Wulrik."What is it?" He says in a hushed tone."If this is about the sounds, I don't want to hear it!"Wulrik looks back at the captain with a chuckle."Do you think these might be Goblins that raided that village we passed through this morning?" Draeden motions for his troops to stop."Possibly," Draeden unsheathes his gold coated blade, then he yells."Men, prepare for battle!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I do like the fact that there is this Introduction to get new members, It's very interesting and helps bring Good Role players into this server.
Welcome to the server!