Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Misha`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been playing online RP games for 8 years now. I am quite charming, and am loyal to those whom I consider friends. I enjoy reading a good book, and I like to think RPing is a book in motion, where 'you' can play a part. Other than gaming, I am an artist, a dreamer, and a mom.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am located in the USA, and speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I loved the graphics, so I began playing on the bliz site. I left because it was so hard to find a good RP guild. Actually, I don't think I ever found one, and if I did, it was short-lived due to lack of RP players.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was thrilled to see my favorite MMORPG in a strictly RP form. It's what WOW lacked on the bliz site, back when I played it. I'm eager to see how things play out here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have enjoyed action RP, especially when group questing. Also, my friends and I used to go on special location hunts-found a few interesting sites that way, and had a blast doing it. I enjoy humorous RP and flirting, games and storytelling. The more players involved in a storyline, the better.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Dranei! I used to like night-elves, but when Dranei came out, well, that was it...mine! Although I was saddened by the fact they could not be rogues, which has always been in my gaming-blood. But settling with a warrior Dranei has proved to be just as good.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Maturity, Introductions, and Comradery. I also hope the players have invented their own storylines, which keeps things going. I'd like to create my own, as well.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity! (no offense, but I'm getting tired of the Chuck Norris Jokes) Also respect is always nice, especially if you're RPing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Misha's blade slices cleanly through her prey's neck~as to not spill too much blood, and to reduce the amount of suffering felt by the fallen. She leans down and begins skinning, saving every inch of the creature for later use. When finished, she packs everything in her sack, and begins walking back to town. On arrival, she notices a strange creature lurking about, timidly approaching her tribesmen with its hand outstretched.
"What is this creature?" she asks herself, as she approaches the stranger. The stranger looks up at her as she approaches, seemingly captivated by the site of her, and outstretches his hand to her.
"Hello, friend! I am Randier Flock, an ally from afar!" He spots her blade, lined with fresh blood, and he proceeds to say, " I have journeyed here to capture your race and culture in the pages of my journal. Please tell me you understand what I mean?" he begs.
Misha looks down at his hand, still extended toward her, and then looks straight into his eyes, seeing no threat within them. "You may stay with me if you like," she says, with a toothy grin. Her sharp fangs seem to intimidate the man before her, and he slowly lowers his hand back down.
"I thank you, um..Ma'dam." He holds his breath and slowly lets it out as he follows Misha to her home.... (um, not quite as much of a story than an introduction to one. If I could I'd go on forever, so I'll leave it at that ^_^)....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^
Many Thanks! Looking forward to playing!