Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Nakoi`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well on the official WOW servers I was usually very focused on quests but that was because I usually couldn't find someone help teach me how to roleplay. I am a beginner to WOW role-playing and want to learn the ropes.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States and my only language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was referred by friends.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I remeber coming across this roleplay a while ago and it looked fun. I've looked around at other role-playing servers but not many look this established and unique.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am new to WOW role-playing so I haven't really had time to become accustomed to the different types of roleplay. Though I'm guessing I would like action and danger the most as I liked doing quests with combat.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race/class would have to be Troll Hunter. This is because my favorite race is troll and my favorite class is hunter. I've always liked trolls because I think they look cool. I love hunter because it seems to be one of the easiest classes to level and I love having a pet.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect for the other more experienced and established players to be welcoming and helpful. I also hope they are patient as I am not used to role-playing on WOW.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Maturity rule is the one I feel is most important because players especially role-players need to be able to avoid drama. This insures that things run as smoothly as possible.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will create as story that fits my character. As of right now I'm not sure what my character will be like but as soon as I am ready I will post a background story.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to the server!