Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: altairassassin13`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Ok. Roleplay player?
I'm more like to that dark side of the history of WoW. (Go Arthas!) and, I DO honestly. kinda believe in that chaos and doom over the world... I can sense when people got enough of that same old thing... Not "that", but just the story.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Denmark, and I primarily speak Danish(ofc.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Some of my friends from class had begun to play it, and my mom asked me, if I would like to play it, so I not we're alone.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I have been seeking for months after a good RP server. I never really could find a serious one. (Eternion sucks! No RP, just ****). And I googled 'wow private rp server'

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I kinda like all RP. It shifts on and off.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm... Tricky one. DO you have to choose? Oh well...

Guess Human Paladins, or Night Elf Druids. OR an Orc Hunter. Kinda what I feel is cool for the moment.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I exspact it to be serious in the RP, and there is alot of players.
And NO goldsellers or rapid stupid spammers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That rule called Role-Playing. Like we all follow the history, and not something like Final Fantasy XIII mix...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ok. It MIGHT be long. Kinda in to all that writing.

A boy, at the age of 16 walks out of the School. He walks relaxed and slowly. He looks up at the Sky, covering hes eyes for the Sun. He looks down again, and sees something glimpse. Its a pendant. With a Black Diamond. He kneels down and picks it up. He stands up again. He looks into the Pendant. He can hear and feel his heart goes faster. He hallucinates that he is on a graveyard. On a gravestone, he name is on. >>Hakamaro Ichuni<<. He looks nervous down on it. He feels something touch hes back. He looks over his shoulder, and sees a big angel. It wears a black robe, with a hood. He cant see its face. The Angel whispers:
>>Dark Angel of Death...<<
>>W-What?<<
The Angel says nothing more... It spreads out its Wings, and flyes up, into the Skyes.
Hakamaro awakes from the hallucinating, as one of his friends asks:
>>Are you ok?<<
>>I think so... I mean- I'm fine.<<
They walk home, and Hakamaro knows that he will have some meaning... Something more... Important...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hmm... Since the is 'Conquest of the Horde', do you so have to play Horde, and no Alliance? Or is it just a name?
Quote:Hmm... Since the is 'Conquest of the Horde', do you so have to play Horde, and no Alliance? Or is it just a name?

It's just a name.

Anyway, welcome to the server!