Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Skrog's Inglorious Fall and Rise to the Challenge: (RC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Skrog's body, after his head being ripped off by the hands of his own cousin, Kathorg Gorehallow; was cold and repaired to just the extent needed. Four knife wounds down to the hilt in his body. One leg nearly broken, five broken ribs and both eyes blackened with a bloodied nose. Skrog was a peace of work, a testament to why a rogue should never fight a warrior in a straight up fight.

His body was given by his own killer to the Earthshaker Clan to be brought back. As a sign of good will and a chance to save his cousin from the dark fate of a Laughing Skull assassin, Kathorg wished to see his family repaired and to save others from their dark fates. Skrog's broken body was slowly repaired as Grakor Ghostice communed with his spirit and convinced him of Kathorg's good heart and meaning, that a second chance to get things right; to fight for the Horde was what would come. This chance would be a correction for his past wrongs, he already paid his price, now he would work to better others alongside his Cousin and the rest of the Bloodsworn Honorguard.

Grakor's kindness and respect to all orcs was very noticeable. This brutal rogue struck out at family of his own Clan, but there was a chance to save him. Since no one died to his actions but himself.

As the surging waters of the final part of the resurrection poured over Skrog's cold body he convulsed and roared out gasping for air has he brought himself from the ground. His heart pounded to life within his chest in seconds he was hazed over by the sickness of resurrection. He coughed and would of heaved, but his body was empty of any substances other than his slowly warming blood. He shivered and felt at the rough scar on the base of his head connecting to his neck. He coughed and he shook his head collapsing back into the dirt.

“Ghostice... Show me to Gorehallow, I have… To…. “

Grakor sighed.

“No my friend, rest first.”

Skrog groaned and closed his eyes. His body was warming relatively quickly now, he put a hand on his head; his head was throbbing from the discharge of electrons through the brain from the restart of the body.
------------------------------------------------------
Killer: Kathorg Gorehallow ((Brutalskars, yes my character killed my character))
Healer: Grakor Ghostice ((Grakor456))

Temporary Drawbacks:
Massive headaches for a short time
Unable to keep down food at times, nauseated badly
Surges of cold at moments that can be hindering at times

Permanent Drawbacks:
Voice at times cracks and he becomes mute if he speaks too loudly from stressing his vocal cords.