Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Morcynt`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I have been playing WoW since summer of '06. I got into it because a friend told me about how awesome it was and I decided to mooch off of their account when they weren't around for a while. Since then I have done everything from hardcore raiding (Never again), Hardcore PvP (Or as I like to call it ARENA NOW... also never again), and heavy RP (which I still do). I am very good when it comes to game mechanics but I am more interested in my characters journey than "pwning noobs" or Gear Score.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Canada but I live in the USA and speak primarily English, but I also speak French, German and Japanese, (my German and Japanese suck epicly).

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend told me I should try it after finding out I was doing a lot of Text Based RP online in chat rooms, and then I got sucked into the vortex that is WoW. Since then I have played all of the Warcraft games.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I have decided to quit WoW. I want RP and the RP community is just not what it used to be, so I set out online to find a new RP outlet. I was tempted to give up on MMORPGs and go back to Text Based, but I found a post about RP on Private servers and I decided to google it and this site kept popping up so I have decided to see if you guys will give me a shot so I can give you a shot.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of RP, depending on my mood I'll hang around a tavern, most of the time I enjoy story driven RP. By story driven I mean anything that further's my character's story or quest (I always have a story that is outside of the box, such as having a character trying to come to terms with his innate powers, or trying to cure himself of a family "curse") In groups or in pairs, doesn't matter I just love to RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race since I played Warcraft 3 would be Blood Elves, their back story is rich and they are very driven and have many possibilities for cut throat malevolence which I appreciate, (my second favorite race is Forsaken, which goes without saying I suppose due to my appreciation for malevolence and the like). My favorite class to RP is a conflicted shadow priest who grew into their shadow powers unexpectedly, game play wise, I appreciate Frost DKs because the idea of being a warrior of ice, frost, shadow and death just appeals to me. Warlocks are a close second in both categories.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Lots of RP and a close knit community of people who aren't total morons, and no people with names like immapwnu or ipwnu or something stupid like that.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The tolerance part really appeals to me, I am really big on tolerance in all things. Also the necessity of maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"I am going to make this simple," the tall elf spoke softly swathed in his tarnished white robes, his voice soft and melodic, "Tell me where you saw...her," he whispered the second part leaning over the table the Hearthglen stable hand was tied to.

The human stammered and groaned as the tall elf with his long pale hair stood straight drawing his dagger,
"It is a simple question, where did you see her, you admit she was there but where exactly," the elf smiled a bit, tapping the flat of his dagger on his palm.
"She...the dem- the priestess," the human stammered,
"Yes, the dark eyed priestess where was she, where was she taken," the elf licked his small lips and sighed looking down at the man before his shadows grew wrapping about him like a thick warm blanket,
"She... dear light save me," the man started crying, "she was in the chapel but where she is now I do not know, b-but he tortured her,"

The elf narrowed his eyes and the very shadows of the room seemed to growl with his anger, "Who,"
"The abbot," the man finished,

The elf twitched clenching his jaw, his actions were automatic, he felt the heavy hilt of the dagger in his hand and as all emotion bled out of his eyes he set upon the bound human. The thin blade slid into his flesh so easily, he stabbed him again and again and again until his arm ached, and then he switched hands.

It wasn't until there were footsteps on the stairs that the elf stopped, his pale skin, white robes and pale hair were all red with blood. He let the dagger drop from his hand as the small elf with black hair stood in the stair well staring at the shadowed priest, red with blood.

"I failed you, she was..." the priest spoke softly, his small perfect lips barely moving as he did.

The small female elf stared at him for a moment, her black hair blending into the black mage weave of her dress. She shook her head,

"Dispose of the body," her voice was pretty like that of a young girls, and yet it was full of such unspeakable malice as she turned on her heel and left back up the stairs leaving the Priest to tend to the unrecognizable mess he made of the stable hand.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, Policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.