Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Daim`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is James and I am 17. I simply love WoW, and sadly was not a role-player until last year. I'm known through-out my friends as the Caring Person. As I've been playing WoW since Beta, I have been curious about all the different play styles, such as Role-playing. When I got into Role-playing on a Private Server, I learned the basics and evolved by learning from those who I Role-played with, and now I'm officially hooked.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Canada, and speak English quite well...sure it's my primary language, but not everyone speaks it fluently, hehe.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft when my Dad ( who still plays to the day ) got me to try the WoW Beta. I never knew about the Warcraft series until I got further into World of Warcraft, and it shocked me on how in depth this "simple" game could go compared to previous games I had played. Also, WoW is my first MMORPG game ever, woo!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, my friend tells me how he role-plays on Facebook all the time, and I haven't role-played for a year...so I was beginning to crave it, but no-one Role-plays on private servers...it's just bland PvP this and PvP that. I searched on Google and ended up seeing "Conquest of the Horde", which had caught my attention rather nicely.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any kind of Role-play I enjoy, really I do. Whether It's dramatic, or quiet, I'll go with it and evolve with it as best I can.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite class 'as to be da Trolls! Dey be da ones who be less impo'tant den da rest of the otha races!

My favourite class, well...I don't really know, it's a tie between Death Knight and Hunter. They both have good qualities when it comes to Role-playing.

What are your expectations of this server?:
As long as people are mature with things, and also know how to have fun and joke around, everything's good.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, that is the number one key in my opinion. Without maturity, role-playing wouldn't be fun or serious or anything of the sort.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hmm...sadly I can't think of any at the moment, but I will surely tell you one when I get an idea!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I can haz cheezburgr?

Lastly, For Deathwing the Destroyer, a.k.a. Neltharion, the Earth-Warder! ( He's the only pro who lived from an assault...so far 8-O! )...I bet you the last WoW expansion will be a Possessed Pandaren Brewmaster!
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, Policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.
Streets of the Past:

He wandered the streets of his long forgotten home. He wandered them endlessly, wondering if they would ever end. Without any doubts, he continued to press on.
It seemed to be ages until he finally stopped. Stopping to see a small figure in the distance. As he neared the figure to get a better look the streets became invisible as a wall of fog appeared out of no where. The little figure he once saw had danced off as the fog consumed the last of the streets.
Aimlessly, he searched the streets, beginning to doubt he'll ever find what he saw again. He doubted until he stumbled upon a lake that reminded him of his past. A lake that looked like the one that he and his younger brother used to fish in.
He stepped closer to the shore of the lake as the fog began to clear, only a slight amount of it remaining which continued to cloud his vision. As he looked closely at the middle of the lake, he noticed a wooden boat floating by itself, with no one on it.

He clutched his head as his mind shot images through his head, hearing voices of his young brother and him as if they argued.
"Let go of it Alex!", the younger brother said angrily.
In his fury, Alex replied, "You don't deserve it! I should have it! I've been in this family longer than you! I deserve dads Dog tags more than you!".
As they argued on, the younger brother yelled, "He trusts me more! He doesn't care about you! He cares about me, as if I was his only son!".
Alex paused, his anger flushing through him, he grabbed the dog tags from his younger brother with brute force, almost losing them as he ripped his arm free of his little brother. At that moment, a loud cracking noise sounded as Alex's little brother's neck snapped against the side of their boat. Alex watched in horror as he watched his little brother sink to the bottom of the lake.

As the images stopped, Alex heard his little brother's voice repeating, "He doesn't care about you! He cares about me, as if I was his only son!"
Alex looked to the lake as it began to raise higher and higher. Beginning to chill his bones as he felt the wetness of the lake seep into his skin. He watched as the last of the lake took his vision in utter darkness. It filled his lungs, assuring him of safety and comfort, until finally it assured him no longer...
The post above is the missing story that I decided to do. Seeing as I probably would've forgotten, I did it just now so I wouldn't ahaha. I hope its okay!
You know... You could have edited it into yah introduction, good job. Can't wait meet you in game :D