Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Xandreia`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, first of all I like to roleplay. I've came across roleplaying after 3 years of playing on Pvp servers, and I instantly fell for it. I think of myself as the good mooded player. I'm not a very hardcore raider, nor a very skilled Pvp'er, but I like what I do, and that's what matters for me. I'm very friendly while playing, and I like to talk with new people.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Denmark, my primary language is Danish. But I do speak very good english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing WoW because of my brother. He tried it at his friend's, and he then bought it himself. Then ofcourse, as the anoying littlebrother, I had to try it. And that's how it all began.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this server while looking for great RP private servers. The original World of Warcraft RP servers are getting overfilled with people of litteraly shit's on RP while playing on a RP server. That really didn't suit my taste.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, I like spontaneous roleplaying. I guess relaxing tavern roleplaying suits that pretty well. Thing is, I've also got my real life to think about, so I'm not very fond of signing up for guild RP events. I do like it ofcourse, it's always fun to do a cool RP event, but I just haven't got the spare time to sign up for things.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is humans. Simply because it lets me roleplay in a noble and sofisticated way. I like classes with magical powers, which could be all from Mage to Shaman, because it gives a great opportunity to make up a cool storyline. next up would be Warriors, because I like the raw attitude of them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Mature and respectful roleplaying. To have a lot of fun. And of course, a lot of people to share good roleplaying with!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one about Humility. I think it's an important thing to be the center of your own story, but it's just as important to help others achieve their's.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Xandreia let out a yawn. She had been sitting there for ages, wondering when he would show up. Just as she had fell asleep, she was ripped out of her dreams by a noise. Someone was knocking on the door. She rubbed her eyes and yawned once more, then tried to stand up. Her feet felt like jelly as she walked across the small living room. She reached the door and opened it. She was just about to ask, where he had been. But instead of the man she thought she would see, she looked up into a pair of great yellow eyes, and screamed.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Xandreia!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Lastly, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilly
Thanks a lot (: