Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kestal`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi! My name is Kestal, I'm an eighteen year old Canadian and have been roleplaying for four years now. I'm a musician - I play guitar and drums, and am looking to record under the name of "Warsprite".

I try to be calm and easygoing, and am an officer in the "Turus Thalanaar" guild on the US Blackwater Raiders live server, under the name of Lanuaneia there. I enjoy RP primarily, though do level and run through dungeons sometimes.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Canada, and speak English primarily.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft a few years ago when I picked up a copy of Warcraft III. I was looking for a new RTS game at the time and heard good things about that one, so decided to give it a try. I really enjoyed the unique feel of the setting, and ended up playing live World of Warcraft a bit later.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found your server through a friend I played with on other games. She recommended it to me, so I decided to try it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a lot of different kind of RP. I prefer quieter places though, just as it's easier to concentrate on the RP, but I enjoy both action and social roleplay, but do not care for ERP at all.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is the draenei, simply because their lore was the most appealing. I come from a D&D setting called "Planescape", and as such, the draenei's lore was most familiar to me at first.

My favourite class is both mage and hunter. I enjoy both spellcasting and ranger-esque classes, and often roleplayed wizard and naturey type characters before.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server aren't terribly huge - I am simply expecting a dedicated roleplay-type server, a type of server I enjoy and would like to play on. That's really all I am expecting so far, though my friend tells me it's good.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The roleplay rule is the one that appeals to me the most. The reason is that I'm a little tired of characters made in WoW and other platforms that come from completely different, weird universes. I prefer to stick with established lore myself.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll complete this later, see the "other" section for reason...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Does the story have to be a WoW story, or can it be from anything? It doesn't matter to me, I'd just like to get it straight before I write it :)
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Kestal!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Lastly, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

And the story can be anything! Whatever you want to write.

Have fun! :>
~Dilly