Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: brennan730`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been playing World of Warcraft for about four years, working around my busy high school schedule. I play roughly every day for about an hour or so on weekdays and longer on weekends. I've done everything from leveling many characters, end game player versus player, end game raiding, and so forth. On a more personal level, I enjoy Dr. Pepper, guitar, and Toaster Strudel. Yum...

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I've lived in the United States my whole life and my primary language is English. I also speak somewhat-fluent Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Real life friends got me into World of Warcraft. After a bit of encouragement, I finally bought the game and have been hooked ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this server from a real life friend who joined up, and after watching him play on it, I really liked what I saw and knew I had to play on it as well!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It really varies with my mood. Usually, I prefer medium sized action role play, but really anything is fun! But a relaxing time with a friend or two in a tavern is great, or maybe even a large crazy crowd! To be honest, I enjoy it all. It really allows me to develop and get into my character.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer Horde usually, usually rolling a warlock, hunter, or warrior. But for me, the best combination is the Tauren or Orc Warrior.

What are your expectations of this server?:
What I expect from this server is a group of devoted players who want to make sure others enjoy themselves as much as they do. I love to log out and say, "Wow, time well spent..."

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rules regarding maturity and respect appeals to me most. I abhor servers that are rampant with griefers and the like. It really downgrades the role play potential.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A small breeze echoed throughout the craggy outlook, the sound of the man's hooves barely audible over it. His great build of a body moved surprisingly quick for its size, and his eyes moved quickly and with intention, like those of a hawk. A large lance was strewn across his back, in his hands a shiny object, clashing horribly against the dull browns and grays on the man's clothing. As he neared the clearing a small grunt was heard, and the man fell quickly into a slight kneel. Somewhat awkwardly, the man placed a ramrod into the barrel of his musket until he heard a small thud. Removing the feathers that decorated the barrels exterior from his line of light, he slowly crawled forward. It was not long until the wind stopped, making his small movements seem load as thunder against the rocks. He pulled himself to his feet, turning to face the great beast that stood before him. He pulled the small hammer on the musket back with the great paw that was his hand. After a muttered prayer to the Earth Mother, he squeezed the trigger.
-click-
"Damned goblin!" He roared in fury, throwing the broken weapon against the rock wall to his side. Retrieving the lance at his back, he turned just in time too see his prey bearing down upon him.
So the hunt begins...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at the moment.
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, brennan730!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Lastly, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilly