Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: chrisrob104`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Heya! Well, to start off, I think I'm a pretty easygoing and relaxed guy. I get along with most people fairly easily, and I love establishing a connection with the people I'm roleplaying with. I always like to talk to everyone I roleplay with, and I am pretty quick to make friends in the roleplaying world. I take roleplaying very seriously, and I always try and use excellent grammar.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
About 4 or 5 years ago, I had a few friends who played WoW, and it looked really fun, so I tried it out. I've played avidly ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I have a close friend who recently started playing on COTH, and it looks amazingly fun. The people seem nice, and the environment is gorgeous.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I don't really have a specific type of roleplay that I adhere to, and I like to switch it up every now and then. At this moment, I could be a tough fighter, always looking for danger and trouble. At the next moment, I could be an easygoing guy just going out for a drink and getting to know some people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
As far as races go, I normally stick to humans, because they have an awesome background and they are incredibly diverse in their backgrounds and ability. Class wise, I choose the Warrior. They are by far the best roleplay class, due to the fact that they have great abilities and they are by far the most adaptable class. You can wear any armor, and use any weapon.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to take my roleplaying to a new level, and become much more serious about it. I expect most of the people on the server to be serious, smart, and definitely be good at spelling.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I liked the humility rule the best. Everyone knows that your character is extremely important to you, but things don't always go your way. You may get humiliated, you may get pounded on in a fight. Each individual character plays a part in a MUCH larger scheme, which is the world of Azeroth. Everyone in Azeroth matters individually, but they all fit together like a puzzle. You have to stay flexible and tolerant, and if everyone understood that, Azeroth would be a better place.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Quite a while ago, back when I was still in the Army, my unit and I were stationed at Nethergarde Keep in a desolate land called the Blasted Lands. Believe me, boy, you've never seen such a hostile place. It's a huge desert, pockmarked with craters and deep canyons gouged into the rock. Years earlier, the Guardian Medivh opened what's known as the Dark Portal. When it opened, the chaotic energies from the Twisting Nether itself spewed out from the twisted gateway, corrupting the land permanently and destroying everything in its vicinity. Well, as I was saying, when I was stationed there, the hellish gate was opened once again. We rushed to the portal, backed by the armies of the great world powers. They ranged from the pure defenders of the Argent Dawn, all the way to the brutal Orcs, come all the way from Orgrimmar. We fought for days, pushing the foul demons that broke through back, wave after wave. I saw men I'd known since childhood ripped apart violently, others wailing like children from the terrible wounds inflicted upon them. It scarred me for life, I tell you. I can still hear their tortured screams in my dreams every now and again. Well, after days of fighting, we finally prevailed. Weathered, beaten, bruised and bloody, we stood triumphant. It was hell on earth, I tell you."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, that's all from me. I appreciate your time, and I look forward to playing on Conquest of the Horde soon! :)
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, chrisrob104!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Lastly, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilly