Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: calonn111`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I enjoy role-playing , obviously , friendly.. confident , easy-going , funny. You know , the usual

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United states of america , i speak English , but no other language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was introduced by my brother , Rob , he played retail wow , when i found about the role play on it i was stunned and instantly started role-playing so i'm hoping to be accepted into this wonderful-looking community and share great role-play experiences.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I looked through many top 100 sites , google , and other sources and i kept seeing this name pop up in the top 10 so i figured , lets check out the site , after seeing the amazing design and forum activity i decided this server must be the best role-playing server out there , so here i am now hoping to get accepted to the server to have the best role-play experience and enhance others experiences

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I personally, enjoy all kinds of role play but most of all i enjoy fighting and danger role-play in the twos and threes. But i will always settle for any role-play that comes my way and gladly will join in role-plays if there in need of another person.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elf has always been my favorite race , the design on them is just wonderful , flawless , and sticks out. Also i like the movement animations. But most of all , the back ground of the blood elf's... just wonderfull

My favorite class is Paladin... A warrior , A priest? BOTH IN ONE? What else could we ask for!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to be able to role-play with others , no more , no less.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, i like playing with people that have a decent amount of respect, it seems like the role-play is better.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There was a Blood-Elf , Paladin.... He was on a trip just near gold shire... What was he doing there , you ask? He was keeping a eye on the Alliance ... People were speaking of a raid happening on under city by the humans , so they sent blood elf's to investigate. They didn't really give a reason they said not to ask questions.So he continued watching the town day after day after day, Intel he was discovered one night by a group of human searchers after hiding in the cave just infront of gold shire he was lucky enough that when the group ran out of the cave after seeing him they were ambushed by a group of kobalds making there escape no longer possible , so the Paladin proceeded his quest to watch over gold shire. Not to much longer after the incident he saw a huge group of soldiers grouped up in gold shire.. the next day after a long night of no sleep they started marching towards under city .... the paladin must warn them , the city depends on him!With no sleep for the past two days , he packed up his bags and pouchs and headed for under city before it was to late.He was on his way to undercity heading to dark shire to steal some supplise before his long trip through strangle thorn vale , when he arrived outside darkshire the human soldiers were already there so he couldn't possibly steal , he turned and started running towards strangle thorn to warn grom'gol basecamp before they were next when he got to the passage between the two , there he was... the abomination , he couldnt fight him he was to strong.... to go around would take hours extra he couldnt abandon his town like that just to save some pain for himself , he concentrated thinking what to do when he realized the humans must of been not to far behind him. Before he though to much he casted Divine Shield on himself and ran past the abomination , it was a close save , but he made it... he started running towards the base camp when he made it past all the raptors and preditors and finaly after a day trip made it to grom'gol , the town was in tact , he made it first! he warned the camp to evacuate because the humans were coming , they all headed to a backup basecamp unknown by the humans , the paladin that day saved many lifes. But undercity was still in danger... He though , where should i go from here ... he remembered there was a zeplin from the basecamp to orgrimmar , then the otherone went to undercity.. so he waited on the zepplin both trips, he arrived in undercity , took a shortcut through the sewers to warn the leader of undercity , he made it to him and told him , he refused to believe him intell the gaurds arived and started attacking , they instantly sent a scout to get reinforcements , but luckily the paladin picked up a group of orgrimmar gaurds on the way to undercity , a group.... what am i saying , there were hundreds of them. After a long bloodly war , many gaurds died. But the thing that is most important undercity still stands today untouched. The paladin had succeeded in his quest and reported back for his next adventure.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
After reading the forums rules and other topics , all my questions are answered
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, calonn111!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Lastly, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Do not forget to capitalise your I's and watch out for sneaky typos though!

Have fun! :>
~Dilly