Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: DrArbiter`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello there, my name is Luka i work as a cook in a Macedonian restaurant "Skopski Merak" yeah it sound weird i know.I spend much time playing bass guitar and eating Greek salad (you have to try it,nom nom!). As player i really like Role Play and Warcraft characters and the story since i started to play Warcraft 2. As in role play i kinda become my IGC but still being OOC.I really love to role play very much,to be someone that is participating in a story.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Croatia, English isn't my main language,but i guess i speak English good.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My older brother who always took me out to see him play DnD and WoW in gaming clubs, well he made me a Warcraft fan.I loved the characters of Warcraft from first sight,especially Night elves,Humans,Draeneis,Trolls and Undeads.The characters aren't "anime style" if you know what i mean, that's why i started to love WoW and the Warcraft trilogy itself.My brother actually played (not any more) on official role play realms in WoW,i really admired how players role played there,after few months i started to play on WoW private servers and i didn't played role play servers because i couldn't find one,or i didn't try enough to find one.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well there aren't many role play private servers out there,and i like how you need to make an introduction of yourself before you are making an ingame account.
I found CotH by searching an hour,with using lots of search combinations,phew! i am glad i found CotH!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
ALL. I like all of role playing types ,maybe fighting little less,but everything else YES!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite races are Night elves,Humans,Draeneis,Trolls,Taurens,Undeads and Blood elves.
Well first of all i find many females in WoW attractive maybe it sounds weird but that's the way it is.
Night elves,i like females well you know,and because they are funny (not funny looking if you know what i mean).Males because they seem like a race that you can trust,and are wise and funny.Humans because they have a good sense of humor! And they look like a race to have a good time with.
lets see..Draeneis, they are funny too and they are good in groups ,they fit very well,its hard to explain..
other classes,almost the same reason,just some little details on each of one.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are high, CotH looks like a really serious role play server .That's what i like and what i can say about it right now.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Rules are very detailed and i like/agree with all of them especially:
Respect.
Maturity.
As Grakor puts it rule.
Humility.
Plagiarism .
How to Avoid OOC Drama.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ah,i would need more time to think of a story, if i would tell a story now, the story would not be good, and i am more of a person that enchants the story instead of making one, but yes, i could think of one!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have some questions:
1. I am not sure how exactly should i introduce when i make some first contacts with the players?
2. As i understand while reading the rules,you can't make a character that is something like "General of an ancient army" or something like that, but can you make a character like...a doctor who was adventuring across the world ,finding new cures, and helping people out, and then a day comes where his "patient" died on a very tragically way,the doctor is shocked, he has quit adventuring and he decided to stay in a place (like goldshire,elwynn forest) till his mental wounds are healed by meeting new people?
3. For yelling should i use /yell or capital letters? (WHAT,WHY etc)
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, Policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.

If you're meeting people on an OOC scale, we generally all meet at gmisland, which is easily reached by portal in any major city. Everyone here is friendly and would greet you with open arms. As for your character idea, having a doctor character is fine. As long as s/he isn't the surgeon general of Stormwind, but I think you understand that rule pretty well. And finally, if your character wanted to yell, you would /yell while you might use caps if you just wanted to use a heightened or alarmed voice.
Thank you Krilari! Yeah i understand some things now, i have read the rules in detail.
I am glad that you have accepted me! I will do my best.