Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: andofcourse`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I've been playing World of Warcraft for 3 years now, and everytime I quit WoW, for a different game, I end up playing WoW again. I recently quit retail, because I got bored of PvP and PvE every single day, I was looking for something fun! Something exciting! So, I look into Roleplaying and its rules, and I found this site! I'm a laid-back player, I will do anything if it has a purpose, or if it is entertaining. I'm a very good PvPer, and I've been Roleplaying for about 1 year (on and off).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Romania, lived there until I was 3 years old, and then moved to Canada. I'm currently stated in Canada, and speak english very fluently(in my opinion) it's your choice to say otherwise though!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My dad first showed me Warcraft lll when I was about 6 years old. He played, and I used to watch him. I never understood much, but I liked the sounds and the colours. When I was 7, I tried Warcraft lll for the first time. I played the campaign, and got pretty far. At the age of 8, I began playing Warcraft lll, much more advanced. I continued until I was 10. At the age of 10, I found out about World of Warcraft, and asked my dad if I could play it. He never played it before, but he knew about it, and told me to give it a try. I got to level 20 in the trial, and I began paying monthly. Now I'm 13, and have been playing Retail/private Servers (on and off) for about 3 years. (Yes, I know I'm 13, but give me a chance, so far, I didn't put any smileys or say anything stupid. I can be childish, but when it comes to Roleplaying, I'm as serious as my character)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, all I did was type rp Private server, and the first link to it was Conquest of the Horde. So, I thought I would give it a try, but then I realized that you had to sign up, and post an application, and then I thought, maybe this is the best Roleplaying server I've ever been on! (I've been on another good one before named Archaic-WoW, it was less populated, but it was really fun. Either way, it went offline, and I started looking for another one).

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Pretty much anything. For me I like talking, so I really like Tavern RPs, Village, Kingdom, that kind of stuff. But I will play a War RP nevertheless. As I said, I enjoy any kind of RPs as long as they are filled with good RPers. I hate bad RPers. If they are new to Roleplaying, ok, let them learn. But there are some roleplayers that don't want to learn, and they are the kind of people I hate. I'm guessing that since there is an application form, the RPers are picked out, and much more advanced.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Really, I don't have one. I will play anything. I usually have more than one character, and I just roleplay with whichever one I decide I feel like playing at the time. But my most favourite would have to be: paladins or rogues(No, I'm not the kind of rogues that go around pretending they are assassins, and killing everyone). Why? Because I find that they are the most intresting to me. I like how paladins have the ability to heal, and how they are Holy (I've always had a draw towards the Holy side of things). As for rogue, I like how they can sneak around, and how they are dark in their ways, but can also be good. Its hard for me to explain, but if you get a chance to see me RP, you won't be disappointing!

What are your expectations of this server?:
Roleplaying. Everywhere! I really don't care much about anything else. If there is custom cities, great! If not, I'll just roleplay wherever I can. It looks like a good server, so I might as well try it out. I am expecting more advanced roleplayers, and not so much new roleplayers, even though I'm fine with them too. As long as they try to learn how to roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Characters that are created purely for sexual RP, or those whose theme is heavily based on it (such as prostitutes) will be rejected. This can come with a ban or suspension in certain cases. Our server caters to a wide age-range, and adult RP is not always appropriate. ) GREAT RULE! I've always hated Sexual or erotic roleplay. Even though I don't always seem to care about it, it sometimes does disturb me. I don't see how anyone would have sexual intercourse on a video game. But thats just my opinion.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I don't understand this question 100%. Do you want to see me say something ICly, or OOCly. I'm guessing it's ICly, but I don't see what I can do, unless you give me a setting, and my role. Actually, if you just gave me a setting, and what people are around me, I could give you a nice portion of what I can do. I will complete this, I just want a bit more information, as I do not wish to get it wrong!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thank you for making this server! You'd be surprised as to how little RP servers are out there! So thank you, and lets hope it is a good server!
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, andofcourse!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Lastly, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

And the story can be whatever you want to write!

Have fun! :>
~Dilly
Yes, the story is to just make up an ic setting and write about. Here's an example of what a setting could be. A man and a woman in their house as there's say three mysterious men outside and all of a sudden they start trying to break the door down. Then you know, go from there. :)
Alright, and do I have to do it? or is it optional? If its optional, then what if I do it, do I get something, or just for my benefit?
You do not have to write a story, it is optional but needed for gruntship, rules and guides are good to know.