Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: rockal`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I've been playing World of Warcraft for approximately 6 years, 2 years spent in roleplay, I am friendly to players especially when IC but still mature when OOC.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Romania and I speak romanian but I study english from 1st grade and I can say I can create a correct and understandable sentence.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Six years ago my cousin told me about this new online game and I say hey why not so i bought the game made an account and start playing, wasn't long 'till I started searching new experiences in wow such as RP.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
It seems very professional, I like the idea of posting a introduction before being able to log into the game because it keeps the lazy and inexperienced players away.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I think I am more of a player that doesn't seek danger action or such things.I like to be relaxed, sedentary more like everyday life so i think tavern roleplay fits me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the human because it's just much more simple than the other races and i got used to it those years of WoW.Class...well I don't have a favorite class cause I thinks its pretty irrelevant to the kind of roleplay i like.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect that players won't be fooling around and will try hard to enter the skin of they're character's making other players and them feeling like in real life.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think the rule that appeals to me the most is respect cause without respect everything could turn disastrous even in a game.As Ralph Emerson says "Men are respectable only as they respect".

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As I first said i play World of Warcraft for 6 years but all the leveling and "sticking to the game" think didn't work for me, I got bored, I tried to look for new types to entertain myself but the only one that reached to my heart was roleplaying.The first roleplaying server I played on wasn't so enjoyable but it was ok.Left it tried to find new servers but I haven't found any so i returned to "sticking to the game".Finally a friend introduces me to this server showed me the quality and i said why not?And now I'm here making my introduction.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Great job with the server but so you know the site is loading pretty slow.
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Rockal!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Lastly, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilly