Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Me126`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player? Hmh, I'm a Roleplayer. I prefer to keep to lore, and be within the boundaries of logic and capabilities.
But I enjoy having fun! Making jokes etc'.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Britain, and I speak English. Abit of German aswell.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was a Warcraft 3 Player, and as I typed in 'Warcraft' into my search-engine, I came across World of Warcraft - And ofcourse I was intruiged. And it all started from there.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Many other PR Server's are mostly dead, I resorted to the supposed 'second-best' from Millenium (Which had gone bust some time ago). And I found you through a set of links,

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hardcore. Nothing less but lore.
But sub-categorys, I enjoy:
Fighting.
Pairs.
And relationships.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Kal'dorei (Night Elves).
There is nothing short but they are the most interesting of races, for their political conflicts aswell as racial difference. There are arrogance, and ego-nature. But also the ferocity of their combat.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Maturity, justice, reasoning. Good attitude, and funny stories!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. I despise someone who can not respect my choices and preferences. Aswell as our differences whether physical or mental.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I look forward to being accepted, ;)
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Me126!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Lastly, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilly
For some reason, when I try and create an account via 'Click Here to Create An Account' on the top right-hand side,
It says it's invalid information and it does not recognise or match the details of the same username I used, saying that it more or less - 'Does not exist'
Nevermind, it's fixed. Thankyou for accepting me!